By CoolStoryBro - 29/03/2013 08:23

Today, while I was at work, I was on the verge of tears. My coworker asked what was wrong and I explained that I recently had to put my dog down. He then replied, "Cool story, bro. Tell it again." FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 825
You deserved it 3 591

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

that would probably create more problems than it would solve

or go below the belt where he will really regret what he said

I wouldn't care how many problems it causes, it would solve the biggest one. Him, that is.

But punching him after a comment like that. Would make you feel better.

People who say "cool story bro" are not my friend so I don't talk to them. A sad story is not cool so wth?

At least he called your story cool and he called you bro

You spelled "punch him in the throat" wrong, but either area will due.

#94 That's like if someone that you are close to dies and than I say cool story bro, there is nothing cool about that.

If I had been going for the word throat, then yes..I definitely would have messed that up big time. No. Face.

Lol you used "we" as if you're a virgin.. We all know you're a naughty nun!

Mads_1234 28

Ignore the douchecandle. He isn't worth your time. He'll probably never have a bond like you had with your dog, and may your dog RIP.

Sorry man I know the feeling and the guys a dick, just know he'll never know what an emotional bond feels like.

This comment could have, almost, had a chance. If only you had gotten the phrase right...

Kick him in the balls. when he's on the verge of tears ask him what's wrong, then reply "cool story bro, tell it again" see how he likes it

no, that's a dumb idea, don't do that please

Are you kidding that's a genius idea

Something tells me you didn't tell it again..

People have no sympathy these days...

That's an anecdotal fallacy. Taking one isolated incident, or a story and saying that it represents the whole, or in this case 8 billion people.

SharnaaaBanana 22

Wow.. Do you have to be straightforward? I'm guessing you've never heard of generalization? Or in your case a hyperbole?

Ah, I meant some people. My mistake :)

laserbeak 12

What a cold hearted person your colleague is.

baileymariee 10