By Kelly - 12/08/2009 18:09 - United States

Today, I heard a girl telling her friend all about her boyfriend, John. They talked about the grocery store that he works at, and that he drives a nice yellow mustang. My boyfriend's name is John, works at that same grocery store, and drives a nice yellow mustang. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 331
You deserved it 3 971

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Twidragon1000 0

You know cheaters are the worst thing ever. I mean right now it would be impossible to get someone to like me enough to be my Girl friend, so I would take what I would get, but sadly every one wants to have have 5 different girl friends and think everyone is happy. It sucks because Cheaters never learn, and the cheaters will still get one girl in the end. But I hope you leave him, but do it when hes "away" Thats what I would do, dump the guy(well girl for me :-P) right in front of the person hes cheated you on. Or hopefully the girl is stupid and thinks if one guy talks to him, hes her new BF.

CheshireHalli 19

"Or hopefully the girl is stupid and thinks if one guy talks to him, hes her new BF." Oh God!!! I hate girls like this. One thinks that my boyfriend/fiancee proposed to her because he said hello once. @_@ OP: Hopefully she is crazy like that... But, if that's the case, keep your gaurd up. They might like to attack the girlfriend, or turn COMPLETELY psycho on you...

@53, well, even YOU don't know if he's your boyfriend or your fiancé (which is the correct spelling for a male, by the way). Did you get that idea when he said hi to you one day? Have you ever had a conversation with him? Are YOU the crazy girl & you're projecting for attention?

AAAAHHHH12 2

Ahaha probably the same girl! -.-'

Shit that sucks. Too bad I don't feel sympathetic for you.

John, the bagboy, drives a yellow Mustang and at least two girls! If you are screwing him in the back seat and laying in a puddle of warm mayo, it ain't from the grocery store! ;)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww just dont hurt his pretty mustang!!!!!!!!! [i love mustangs :)] maybe the friends recognized you and just wanted you to overhear them and freak out to be funny.

ain't no such thing as a NICE yellow mustang

jem1991 0
drreducto 0

My name is Jon, I drive a charcoal gray mustang and work at a grocery store. Nice

Sun_Kissed18 25

What is it with guys named john, mustangs and grocery stores? I know another guy like that haha

iloveblackshirt6 0

Dude, theres probably tons of people named John that work at grocery stores with pretty yellow mustangs. Three words...GET...OVER...IT

newbzoors 0

and works at the SAME grocery store. I doubt there are a couple johns with yellow mustangs at one grocery store