By RockedSystem - 22/04/2009 05:39 - United States

Today, I had to give a massage to an obese person with rank smelling fungus growing in between their skin folds. They tipped me two dollars. My hands still smell. FML
I agree, your life sucks 85 480
You deserved it 5 901

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i think i just threw up a little in my mouth

pancakes_n_syrup 0

Gross...that's why I will never be a masseuse

Comments

wallythedolly 0

Seriously, #2, this is pretty disgusting. #69: Most people they massage probably aren't hot 20 year olds, but I would hope for (but probably not expect) customers to show a tiny bit of good hygiene. It's like clerks in stores having to deal with crazy assholes: they know they can't expect all customers to be sweet and friendly, but that shouldn't keep them from saying "f my life" when some guy screams at them and flails a bag of peaches all over the store.

KeithHarris 0

I used to be a massage therapist and most people are gross. That's just the way it is. And yeah, usually the grosser they are, the less they tip. So yeah, I feel for ya.

ouch. i feel bad for OP. That's so gross...

That's when you fake explosive diarrhea and go home "sick". FYL!

#2 - uh huh, you try giving some severely obese, unhygenic **** a massage next time.

nottootoxic 0

The post should have read "I went to brown institute to become a massage therapist, fml."

OMG YOU POOR THING! I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU! SEE THIS IS WHY FAT PEOPLE ARE GROSS! AND THIS IS WHY I HATE FAT PEOPLE THERE DISGUSTING AND THEY SMELL AND ALL THEY DO IS EAT! THEY SHOULD STOP STUFFING THEIR FACES WITH FOOD WHEN THEY DONT NEED IT AND DONATE IT TO PEOPLE WHO ARE STARVING!!!

Omg. . .. thats so disgusting You shouldve stopped and told them and say its a health concern to you if you continue How do they have sex . . .ew . . .

It was probably a yeast infection. I used to work in the skincare industry, so I've heard about this before. Yeast infections aren't just for "female parts" - you can get a yeast infection anywhere that there is a lot of moisture and not a lot of light. People who are overweight can get yeast infections in their fat rolls because there's a lot of sweat in there and the skin in there obviously doesn't see the light of day. If that client comes back, tell them that they should see a doctor. #11 is totally right - you should know better.