By Anonymous - 26/09/2012 14:23 - Canada

Today, I had to finally come to terms with the fact that I am obese when the doctor told me that my weird smell was not an infection but mold growing between my fat rolls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 055
You deserved it 37 137

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you finally understand now. Sad that your smell is what convinced you rather than the diabetes, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, osteoarthritis, coronary artery disease, and stroke. Now if only I could figure out a way to make bad drivers stink so they finally realise they suck at driving...

icrest80 4

Time to hit the gym...and then the showers

Comments

beccaishereyay 11
Hiimhaileypotter 52

Oh the pressures of being first ;)

mintcar 9

I was eating a Panera sandwich when I read this. FML.

According to an ad on the right of my computer screen, elliptical prices are reaching an all-time low.

What a waste of first. But anyways, OP, you just need to learn to clean yourself better. You just aren't showering properly or enough. But this might also be a good time to lose weight. It will be better for your self-esteem and you'll be healthier.

9: Nobody should do that anywhere. 23: Very clever!

Is it an unwritten rule that the first comment has to be the pinnacle of all responses, a philosophical masterpiece, the zenith of mankind's intellect, or so powerful that somewhere in Ancient Greece someone jizzes themselves??

icrest80 4

Time to hit the gym...and then the showers

ApacheC424 18

May want to hit the shower first actually....

That's why you lean when cleaning yourself it'll flatten the rolls out on one side :)

Errr, you should probably take care of that.. At least lift them up and wash under them once in a while..?

At least you finally understand now. Sad that your smell is what convinced you rather than the diabetes, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, osteoarthritis, coronary artery disease, and stroke. Now if only I could figure out a way to make bad drivers stink so they finally realise they suck at driving...

icrest80 4

Forget the smell, Doc. OP deserves it just for being in denial about his own obesity (and by extension, his health).

TheDrifter 23

I considered hurling human waste at them Doc, but I haven't found a suitable storage system for pre throw transport yet.

My ex daughter in-law, used to put clothe diapers in her fat rolls to soak up the molding sweat! Nastiest thing I ever smelled, and my smelling of it was not intentional.

darawbs 0
mrperspire 4

Ya. I'd want to be anonymous too. Time to eat healthier.

BeforeItWasCool 12

You deserved it, you're in control of what you eat, and how much you exercise. Hopefully this is what you need to shed the weight and become healthier. Good luck OP!

You're not sure it's OP's fault. A medication I'm on made me gain almost 100 pounds in a year, even with diet and exercise on my part, desperately trying to at least slow it down. The mold however, they definitely deserved.

BeforeItWasCool 12

Sure, it's often a genetic or medical thing, but I'd say if that were the case you'd have already come to terms with being obese. I say OP deserved it because from the wording, it seems OP has been ignoring the problem, something you'd do if it were a choice.

18: The OP deserved it because of his attitude; the stink-mold in his fat rolls is just incidental. OP shouldn't have been in denial about his own obesity. If he'd been aware of the state of his health, he'd very likely wouldn't be obese.

mintcar 9

You have a fungal species living and growing in your fat rolls? That is pretty gross. How do you miss something like that? I hope this is a wake up call, please take better care of yourself. Dat hyphae.