By Anonymous - 10/07/2012 16:06 - United States

Today, I had to drive the guy I've been seeing for the past few months to the emergency room. So that he could witness the birth of his newest child. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 508
You deserved it 8 343

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You've been seeing him for months & you didn't know he was going to be a father? You gotta ask more questions when you meet a guy!

"newest" child? Does that mean he has more than one? O.o

Comments

So? It takes 9 months to grow a baby, you've been with him for a few months. That doesn't mean fyl, it just means he had sex 6 months prior to meeting you.

So? If you've only been seeing him for a few months, you probably knew that when you got into the relationship. If he lied to you by omission in not telling you, there's the FML.

A least he wanted to be there for the birth of his child that's a positive

Well dont call him a bad guy, because if you said a few months i assume you mean less than nine so it could have been a previous relationship and he mightve just found out that he has a kid, you never know.

kaitie311 1

You should actually RESPECT him for this! Why? Because (even though he knows there is a chance he could breakup with OP) he still wanted to be there for the birth of his child. If, in the future, OP and the Dad decide to marry and have children, she'll know that he is trying to be a good father and will be there for his kids. Don't be jealous (I'm not saying you are, but IF you are), be proud of the responsibility he is showing for his so far!!

Respect him? He's brought another kid into this world with a woman he obviously didn't love/wasn't committed to and doesn't have a car. F the baby mama's life, in this case... Today, while giving birth, the man who jilted her showed up with his new girlfriend.

I'm not talking about how he screwed the poor woman's life (she screwed herself over as well), I'm talking about how he didn't screw the child over because he was there for her/him.

I hate when girls think that they r going to change some guy or they r special and he's gonna change for them. Look if he already has kids and doesn't feel compelled to change because of that what make you think you are any more special. You are just a warm place to put it... for now. Sorry to say YDI!

...Wow. Okay, lets say they're middle aged, he was married for 20 years and divorced, now trying to re-enter the dating world again. Suddenly your comment makes you look like a complete asshole.

What does age have anything to do with it? You can still be a middle age **** up! And she was complaining about it which is even more pathetic if she is middle aged and can't get it together by then.

So all you took away from the 3 points was "age"? Well, I guess that's more than I was expecting. Yes, you can be a middle age **** up, but in the scenario I gave that is not what you'd say he is...so...my point of not jumping on your ridiculous accusations about something that doesn't make sense based on the information still stands.

It still doesn't validate her complaint. If you are that old and re entering the dating scene you should know more or less what you want in a person. At least definitely what you wouldn't want. So if she didn't want to date someone with a baby on the way she deserves it, even if you claim she didn't know, it's still her fault for not knowing her partner better.

At least you can walk away knowing you were the bigger/more mature person in the relationship.

Haha oops when I read this at first I thought you meant he was pregnant and I was like wtf how'd you not realize he was a tranny. But once I reread it I figured it out... Oops