By Anonymous - 10/07/2012 16:06 - United States

Today, I had to drive the guy I've been seeing for the past few months to the emergency room. So that he could witness the birth of his newest child. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 508
You deserved it 8 343

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You've been seeing him for months & you didn't know he was going to be a father? You gotta ask more questions when you meet a guy!

"newest" child? Does that mean he has more than one? O.o

Comments

pandaRanda 0

You're an idiot? I don't think I would drive him there. I'd be like, "Manslut, you can walk from here."

Your a very dumb person you should bow out like.... Now. What about the poor woman who just had his child you should think of her

lemonademixer 7

perfect time to take him to the junkyard!

Okay, so she's been dating him for a few months while some other woman has been incubating his child. This means that a) he dumped the girl when she got pregnant, which would make him a complete asshole; b) they broke up for other reasons, she decided to keep the kid, and the boyfriend moved on to another woman pretty quickly--which would make him a bit slutty that he doesn't wait for his kid to be born before he starts dating again; or c)he was cheating on OP (although nine months is considerably more than a few) or he was cheating on his babymama with OP. Either way, she had to drive the guy she's ******* to the hospital to watch another woman he was ******* give birth.

weeman4189 0

OP I don't know whether to say FYL or congrats....

hiandrews69 29
vb68_fml 28

You "had" too ? Give yourself a little self respect girl...