By Anonymous - 23/10/2011 21:16 - United States

Today, I had to break up a fistfight between my wife and mother. Apparently, my mom heard that I finally got the great paying job of my dreams, and told my wife I'd finally kick her "useless ass to the curb." We have to spend the holidays together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 642
You deserved it 3 577

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You could kick your mom to the curb and not invite her over for holidays.

ters19 10

That seems like something my family would do

Comments

I see a cheerful family gathering in your future. And by cheerful I mean horrible.

ryuzakikiichiro 0

And by gathering you mean fist-fight, right?

Ok I am going to be serious here. Take your mother aside and say this to her 'That is my wife, the woman I plan on spending the rest of my life with. If you can't respect that then I can't allow you to visit anymore' or kick your wife's ass to the curb ya mommas boy.

Right on. If mom can't respect you wife she should be out of your house. This you fault.

So how it should be.. This woman is at the house where this man and his wife live if mom can't respect their house and them as people/couple she needs to GTFO. Son needs to buck up to mom and tell her how it is

perdix 29

I don't get it. Now that he has a great-paying job, he can afford to support her useless ass. Obviously, the wife's ass has some use to which the mom is not privy. It's when the OP was stuck in a low-paying shit job that he should have gotten rid of his lazy, parasitic slug of a wife.

Y would u wanna spend the holidays like that? Make other plans like with ur wifes side of the family

kimmiekimmiekong 0

lol that sucks but straighten ur mom out and tell her to accept the fact that ur wife is who u want to be with and u won't stand for this type of behavior! grow a pair and stand up to ur mom, not to be a bitch!

I stay away from family, only tell them news over the phone, never visit for more than 1 hr. Go somewhere else for the holidays. That's what we do, we stay in a hotel and go SHOPPING! It's fun. No stress. Kids loved it!

Well I had a picture of me and my two dogs and I thought It didn't looks good as your picture so I switched it. My hubby took that picture of the giraffe I thought it was nice. Okay I will look for a better picture! I think I have a better one on my comp.

Kick your mom to the curb. Leave her out in the rain. Make her day horrible. (evil laugh)

Your profile picture matched me when I read that.

leadman1989 15

In the blue corner we've got big momma bullet blows. And in the red corner we've got tiny wife twinkle toes LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!

ikickgingers 15

I completely imaged Michael Buffer saying that. I am complete now, thanks.

nationalcrisis 8

Fist fight > completely ignoring and not willing to explain why.

WHY do you have to spend the holidays together? Your mother was way out of line. A good way to say this would be to NOT spend the holidays together and to let her know it's YOUR decision, not your wife's.