By Anonymous - 14/11/2010 23:09

Today, I saw that my ex-boyfriend was online and had no plans. I felt extreme happiness knowing he had no life. Then I realized that I was online and had no plans. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 855
You deserved it 37 530

Same thing different taste

Top comments

r0ck5t4r 3

Just because someone doesn't have plans on one particular night doesn't mean they don't have a life...

lammylamb17 0

ahhh classic tale of the Facebook stalker....

Comments

lammylamb17 0

ahhh classic tale of the Facebook stalker....

Agreed lol. Though I can't really say mch since I would do the same.

DudeImBetter 0

hahahahaa Do you really get "extreme happiness" when you figure out your X has no plans for 1 night? It's ironic that you probably never would've described a date from your

DudeImBetter 0

you never would've described yourself after a date by your ex as being extremely happy but now that you aren't going out with you anymore he's making you extremely happy it's ironic.

hairt 4

op, WHATS EXTREMELY HAPPINESS?!

MarkerofMagic 0

maybe he was sick or something? he doesn't need to be with a friend 24/7. he obviously has more of a life than you. he doesn't stalk his ex's.

fakeaccountX 6

46..you never know. maybe her ex stalks her back? :D

You deserve it for caring what your ex is doing.

aaaaaThe following information will be directly visible on your profile.

Op, I'm online and have no plans... No life, no friends, GODDAM OP you ruined my mood!...

cporter125 0
r0ck5t4r 3

Just because someone doesn't have plans on one particular night doesn't mean they don't have a life...

Yeah... that was my first thought when reading this. This FML seems kinda stupid.

Yeah... that was my first thought when I read this. This FML seems kinda NOT STUPID IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. IT IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF TRAGIC AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH. I DO HOPE YOU GET OVER THIS LIFE-RUINING MOMENT, OP. :-)

These comments are always so much funnier when the mods change them.

Sorry, I typed that. Didn't mean to look like an impersonation. It was supposed to be more like a joke aimed at the mods. :P

haha89 0

Since when does someone have to have plans every day and hour or else they don't have a life? And why do you care about your ex? YDI for being a hypocrite.

Were you one of those couples that has to spend every waking minute together, neglecting your friends and your independent lives in the process? If so, YDI.

You have to make an effort, eh? Don't leave it up your friends!