By luroluro - 23/06/2011 08:17 - United States

Today, I had to address a flatulence issue with an employee. Other employees are complaining about the smell. I have to continue addressing the issue until it stops. So far, I've talked to her about it 4 times. No end in sight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 424
You deserved it 3 148

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A7X_LoVeee 10

Contact Boners and he'll hook her up with his assortment of butt plugs.

Comments

how about you bring some gas x to work

WhatWhatInTheBut_fml 5
invicta8926 0

They make stuff for gas. Buy her a bottle.

at my last job, I went into the boss's office to fart. I even started to refer to it as "the fart chamber" when I needed the door unlocked because the boss was away. I don't know what that has to do with your FML, unless you are the boss and the smelly employee reads this....

farts and queefs arent the same thing dude.

have you ever smelt a queef from the queefasaurus rex? its the most rancid horrible thing ever. it makes fat bastard from austin powers look good. the queefasaurus rex is such a foul and disgusting creature. it sits on it lays on its back all day queefing and emiting the discusting odder the OP has a problem with. the only way to deal with queefasaurus is to plug up the hole from which the smell is coming from. before putting the plug in, you should shove a few cans of queef be gone up her queef hole, then take an enlarged butt plug, smear it with superglue and jam that sucker right up that queef hole. thats the only way to deal with queefasaurus. i promise itll work.

SteelCladAngel 0

she may have some sort of legitimate health issue and can't help but fart

Even if she does have a health issue, she doesn't need to just sit there and fart in the midst of everyone. She can do it in the bathroom instead.

I'm pretty sure she would get in more trouble making frequent trips to the bathroom.

iwadasn, people who have the misfortune of being afflicted with Crohn's, IBS or other gastric diseases would love the opportunity to hide all the mortifying noises that emanate from their orifices but don't have that ability. It's not something you can control, and the stress of being "addressed" at work certainly doesn't help things along.

had a friend with those sort of issues i felt bad for what sabrina menioned so sorry kyle

Vitamin C, they don't have the ability to walk to the bathroom? It's really not that hard. And taking frequent bathroom trips would be better than forcing everyone else in the office to suffer along with her.

lisha88 1

now that's funky tell her stop eating beans and cheese

If she can control it and does it on purpose, she is just being a jerk. But if she cannot control it due to some health issues, it is not her fault. If it is the latter, I will be upset as a fellow co-worker, but if it is possible to have her work in a corner or something, that might help. I had a classmate who would always burp, and it was rather gross because she saw no wrong with it. Okay, it is okay to burp, but she did not bother covering her mouth, and she will do it openly in front of your face. When other classmates and I tell her that is disgusting, she goes, "What?" as though it is totally acceptable to do that to others.