By luroluro - 23/06/2011 08:17 - United States

Today, I had to address a flatulence issue with an employee. Other employees are complaining about the smell. I have to continue addressing the issue until it stops. So far, I've talked to her about it 4 times. No end in sight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 424
You deserved it 3 148

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A7X_LoVeee 10

Contact Boners and he'll hook her up with his assortment of butt plugs.

Comments

Cerauno 0

What exactly do you expect her to do, stick a cork up in there?

Reminds me of one of my boyfriend's roommates. Stuff just seeps from him 24/7, and no amount of talking to him helps. Nasty.

Coccinelle_fml 15

Well what can she do about it?

Ever heard of symethicone? Buy her a bottle of pills, and tell her to keep buying that. If she's vegan, that probably has to do a lot with it (ask her about that). And if the rest of your employees keep complaining, you are gonna have to downsize her; but you are gonna have to keep paying her unemployment, so try to work it out with her. It's best to fire one employee, than to have your whole staff quit; but don't fire her without cause. That's not fair, and she'll probably sue you.

my old manager smelled like sour rag and poop, consider your self lucky.

fmlmunkey 1

It's possible she might have lactose intolerance. That can give you gas that will kill small animals. You can swallow Beano and anti-gas stuff all you want and it will have no effect. Tell her to have herself tested.

Careful - she might have a protected health condition. Better consult with your company attorney!