By luroluro - 23/06/2011 08:17 - United States

Today, I had to address a flatulence issue with an employee. Other employees are complaining about the smell. I have to continue addressing the issue until it stops. So far, I've talked to her about it 4 times. No end in sight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 424
You deserved it 3 148

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A7X_LoVeee 10

Contact Boners and he'll hook her up with his assortment of butt plugs.

Comments

Advise she take Gas X to help with gas. She may also have an underlying health condition like Celiac Disease. Ask her to visit her doctor to test for wheat gluten intolerance.

going to the bathroom continuously or firing her is ridiculous. give her gas x strips. problem solved

I have a legitimate medical condition that has noxious fumes come out of me when I don't follow my diet or have a general flare up. It isn't something that I can help but I do what I can to limit it. It's really embarrassing to be at work and have this cloud surround you especially when you cashier. So to the people telling the OP to fire the girl--**** you if it's a medical condition. I'd like to see you live with what I have and not be embarrassed or stressed out when people come to you asking you to quit farting, it really is not that easy.

uh-oh! smells like a queefasaurus to me! time to pluggerrr up! superglue, queef-b-gone, buttplugs and mexicans are all your friends when dealing with a queefasarus. superglue to hold the butt plug in place, queef-b-gone to help eliminate any odor not blocked by the butt plug and mexicans to go in and do the dirty deed seeings that they are expendable and you can always buy more.

jbswifeyforlifey 0

cant u fire the person?i would if i had to address the person 4 freakin times!

If someone has a medical condition that causes flatulance, repeatedly taking them to task about it at work is no different from repeatedly going up to an employee in a wheelchair and telling them to start walking - it isn't going to happen. Regardless of whether other employees are unhappy about their colleague's medical condition, it's the employer's responsibility to accommodate them. You can buy underwear with an inbuilt carbon filter to reduce the smell, I think they're called shreddies.

Huh. And here all this time I thought that flatulence was automatically produced by the human body whether the person likes it or not. Now you're telling me that all this time I've been misinformed, and people can actually control whether or not they have to fart? Astonishing! Sarcasm aside, I feel for you because that had to be an awkward situation, but I feel worse for the employee. Because if you thought it was awkward, imagine how she felt. I'm going to say it's a pretty good bet she's not deliberately calling up super stinky farts just to piss off her coworkers. When you gotta fart, you gotta fart. Sucks, but that's the digestive system for you. By the way, firing someone because of something they can't control would be the most unbelievably asinine thing you could possibly do, as well as probably illegal. So, don't even think about it.

That was pretty gross until I saw "her."

sarah1741 3

woo send her home or get other people to fart when she comes near them

fluffysponges 0

No need to say "flatulence". Just say fart.