By Anonymous - 15/11/2009 23:26 - United States

Today, I had nothing better to do than make a penis out of silly putty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 849
You deserved it 37 748

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Time you enjoy wasting cannot truly be called wasted ;-)

how is that an FML?? I'll make a penis out of silly putty any time!!!!

Comments

NoNameAtAll_fml 1

I have the solution to your proplem. F-R-I-E-N-D-S. get them

So? You'd like better if you've had TONS of work and/or homework to do? Jesus Christ, I'd be HAPPY if I had NOTHING better to do than waste time.

LegndNikko 0

How did THIS get past the moderation??

It's all about suckin' dick, and drinkin' Crunk.

Did you really say drinking crunk? Crunk is not a substance.

Crunk Juice Because if Lil' Jon endorses it, you know that shit's legit

What is this "crunk" you speak of? It must be a black person thing.

Get off your fat ass and go do something. Dear moderators, Can you please be more selective in your choice of FML's next time? This one sucks eggs. *rolling my eyes*

perdix 29

I was going to ask if she employed it as a *****. Generally, Silly Putty is too soft to mimic a normal penis, but maybe it's a good substitute for some of the loser limp-dick guys she hangs out with.

Well, I imagine if she froze it, not only would it solidify, she can imagine it's her ice-cold vampire lover from Twilight!

bean_dawg 0
ameliecious 0

I HAVE NO SHAME I do not blame I'm a champion of Penis Olympics. Twisting, Shaping, Crafting, Painting, ERECTION COMEDY! MOCK THE **** I stand out on the street block demonstrating the silly putty of the MALE ENDOWMENT I MUST CONFESS my penis leans to the left a result of circumcision or as I call it THE LEANING TOWER OF PENIS!