By Anonymous - 12/07/2013 05:24 - United States - Oakland

Today, I had my driver's test in rural Maine. I hit a cow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 842
You deserved it 14 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like you should have mooved over.

I reckon there's going to be some bad beef between you now, if the cow isn't udderly incapacitated already. But seriously, I hope you and it are bovine now.

Comments

Wowxoxo 17

Driving instructor: "Cow! 30 points!" BOOM. "Excellent, you're getting the hang of this"

If only... all my time spent playing Grand Theft Auto would mean something!

olpally 32

Reminds me of the movie, "me, myself, and Irene" lol. Hopefully you didn't have to shoot the cow dead. Ha.

hawright 13

Well, you should probably avoid those huge black and white heifers at all cost. Especially with the price of body shops.

those little suckers just come out of no where!

BellaBelle_fml 23

"Beef, it's what's for dinner."

crazytwinsmom 25

Do you get to keep your road kill in Maine? Hope so, makes up for the car repair costs.

wingedangel123 8

Keep the cow jokes rolling in, they're making my day!

Does it put you in a good mooooood?

TheHeavyOne 15

Act of God!! Almost hit a cow last year. It had broken out of it pen next to the highway & the Rancher accidentally chased it onto the road. Really no different than if you hit a deer, it can happen to anyone.

Other than the fact that a cow weighs a S**t ton more and can very likely kill you. I saw a car after it had hit a cow, the roof was gone.

Deer and moose can cause massive damage including death if they go through the windshield, they aren't that small. I have seen the aftermath of a deer and it was pretty scary. Hitting any large animal has potential to cause severe damage to both the vehicle and it's occupants.

graceinsheepwear 33

Yeah, I have seen a deer hit total a car.