By Anonymous - 12/07/2013 05:24 - United States - Oakland

Today, I had my driver's test in rural Maine. I hit a cow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 843
You deserved it 14 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like you should have mooved over.

I reckon there's going to be some bad beef between you now, if the cow isn't udderly incapacitated already. But seriously, I hope you and it are bovine now.

Comments

I hope your instructor was not Hindu. Maybe you should keep and tan the hide and use the leather to make shoes.... your gonna need them.

If you hit a cow then does that mean that you get a pat on your back?

if you can manage to hit a cow while you drive... you should never be allowed on the road....bottom line... you are a shitty driver...

Are you sure you should be driving? How can you miss a cow???

I had an ex that was from Maine and she said while taking drivers ed she was routinely warned about moose because apparently there are a lot of moose related driving accidents where the driver, not the moose, was killed from the impact. Long story short, be glad it wasn't a moose.

justingug76 14

At least it wasnt a bull. Then you would have had a reason to shoot the bull and say this is some real bulls***.

Omg first time I've seen an FML from Maine! Sorry for your test but boooyaa for a Maine FML. !

I also live in rural Maine, and have NO idea how this could have happened. Even if a cow HAD escaped the fenced in area, it's not like they move quickly enough to just jump in front of a car. You'd have to be paying absolutely no attention to the road to miss it.

COWS ARE THE BEST ANIMALS IN THE WORLD!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU