By Anonymous - 12/05/2009 20:56 - United States

Today, I had all four of my wisdom teeth extracted. Under anesthesia I told the dentist my entire love life and drug history in detail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 835
You deserved it 14 998

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lmao. SOMEONE can't handle their nitrous oxide. i'd hate to see you under the influence of truth serum.

Damn... did it last the entire session? Bloody hell, must have been a pretty long history if it did... that would be awesome :D

Comments

THIS is why I refuse to get mine cut out...

ombrelle 0

When you get all 4 teeth pulled they have to knock you out! You don't even make it to 5 from counting backwards from 10! Get extra strength tylenol is normal some don't believe in percocet's... Your knocked and don't have time to tell them your sexual and drug history!

i'm assuming he means afterward (s)he was talking, not during since that's not really possible, and they probably don't really mean anesthesia. after i got my wisdom teeth out, i was so drugged up i had many conversations that i didn't intend on nor remember, just hear stories.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! #10!!! This is definitely possible. They give a combo of drugs and nitrous, and it MAKES you TALK. It happened to me.

Aw, man, #17!!!! You guys are making me laugh out loud today.

Kttttt 0

I actually remember exactly what I said as soon as I woke up. "Im hungry" and "Food" And minutes later proceded to say, "I want my guinea pig" , My mom said we could get a guinea pig after the surgery.

monicamischief 0

lol wow. that's why you shouldn't be a pussy and just get novicane and suck it up. that's what i did. i was fully conscious when they pulled my wisdom teeth out. it's not that bad though, at least you gave them something to talk about. kinda like the time i had to tell the doctor that i broke my shoulder blade because i was too drunk to walk.

ohhhhshizzz 0

I love how everyone assumes the OP means, DURING. They just said that under anesthesia. And their doctor, or parents could have told them what they said. Do you people THINK?

brilliant! as for the people who are like "faaake" well he could be referring to the before or after the procedure. when I got my wisdom teeth out, my mom told me that I kept on ranting on about cheese while they tried to put me to sleep.

I'm going with YDI just for having a drug history. And I might as well throw in another YDI out of jealousy about the existence of a sexual history.