By Anonymous - 12/05/2009 20:56 - United States

Today, I had all four of my wisdom teeth extracted. Under anesthesia I told the dentist my entire love life and drug history in detail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 835
You deserved it 14 998

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lmao. SOMEONE can't handle their nitrous oxide. i'd hate to see you under the influence of truth serum.

Damn... did it last the entire session? Bloody hell, must have been a pretty long history if it did... that would be awesome :D

Comments

SEA CUCUMBERS WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO RECOUNT THEIR SEXUAL HISTORY IN EXQUISITE DETAIL DUE TO THEIR TENDENCY TO RELEASE THEIR SEXUAL FLUIDS INTO THE WATER, WHERE, LUCKILY, THEY WILL MEET EACH OTHER AND FERTILIZE.

FAAAAAKE. They put you under for this surgery. If you were talking, s/he wouldn't exactly be able to operate on your mouth, duh. Also, to those who are contradictory to the 'fakes', the drugs put you out like a light and one goes to sleep directly afterwords to recover.

um how could you talk while they are taking out your teeth? coming from someone who has had her wisdom teeth taken out... talking really isn't possible. and even if you started off talking, they aren't likely to sit there and listen to your whole story cause they have to take out your teeth. unless your story is a short one, i don't see how that is possible. did the doctors tell you that? if they did they might have been exaggerating and teasing you. it's also possible you started to tell them stuff and so they were ab;e to repeat stuff back to make you believe them.

LoL when my brother had anesthesia (or whatever numbing med) when he was at the dentist... he just acted like a retard :P

mcsnelly 5

#56--you don't actually have to be fully out while getting your wisdom teeth out. I had the option of either being completely out or being half awake/half asleep--i would be conscious and aware of what was going on around me but the mind would still be a little out of it. And the OP could also be talking about right before or right after waking up. My brothers said some CRAZY stuff even hours after waking up from getting their wisdom teeth out. I, on the other hand, actually woke up before they were done taking them out. I couldn't feel anything, but I was awake with their fingers in my mouth and it scared the hell out of me!

wow that is such a lie. i had my wisdom teeth pulled 2 weeks ago and i couldnt talk for about 3 hours after let alone during the procedure. plus they keep your mouth open the whole time so even if you did mumble something (highely unlikely) they did not understand a thing you said and therefore would not have been able to tell you what you said

NOT FAKE at all... I did the same thing at 16. They put me under general anesthesia because the teeth never surfaced so they had to surgically remove all 4. As I was gradually coming to, I just remember babbling and being in pain. Later, once I'd woken up a little a nurse came in and started questioning me about ecstasy and the morning after pill... I still don't know what the hell I said. You're not alone, that anesthesia makes you do crazy things!

mixedcalibaby 0

LOL this reminds me of the youtube video of the little boy who got high when he got his tooth pulled. Classic. LOL

You really don't always have much control over what you say when you're under the influence of laughing gas/anesthesia/etc. I've had like five surgeries. For the first few, they gave me laughing gas before giving me the anesthetic because I was afraid of needles. I acutely remember telling a nurse she was pretty and thanked the doctor for what he was doing - I swear I HEARD myself say those things - but when I asked them about it, they informed me that I hadn't said any of that and instead had asked them if they had found my shoes yet or something.

melxox 0

so... did you end up getting any?