By stuck - 17/06/2009 03:42 - United States

Today, I was working as a service writer in an auto service shop. A really cute girl came in to buy a headlight, I offered to install the bulb for her. My hand got stuck behind the headlight, she had to ask one of our mechanics to come remove the air box from her car to get my hand out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 853
You deserved it 10 485

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Klee999 0

I think it's cute when a guy tries to impress a girl and goofs up, you're only human.

Comments

MasterModeraor 0

you had to get another guy to remove the headlight? so u had a three way cause u got stuck? damn you must b big!

Klee999 0

I think it's cute when a guy tries to impress a girl and goofs up, you're only human.

YDI, you should have known how to do your job.

I would say you deserve it, had you not been trying to do something nice for someone else. Still, don't try to show off with tasks you aren't adept at!

kpearsall 0

#5 It doesn't really sound like he was being nice, it sounds like he was chasing tail. Why else mention that he found her attractive? Sounds like YDI.

18 - I think OP was just trying to do his job, and the fact that she was cute made it even more embarrassing.

ForWhatItsWorth 0

Dumbass xP I bet she'll want your number now though :P

I hope you don't get a job mopping up in a hospital . . . suddenly "really cute girls" start dying like flies because they are getting surgery from some overzealous janitor!

STVader 0

LOLLLL hilarious. Yeah its definitely a ydi, cute girls shouldn't be getting free stuff for their cuteness. That's unfair to all us men with broken down cars!

You could've turned this into a positive situation with the use of humor about the size of your hand. It could've been funny. Instead, you turned it into a pity party, and this is why you touch yourself at night.

neither fml or ydi accidents happen and are more likely in that kinda place u work in.

aupilot 0

She must drive a Volkswagen. God, I hate replacing shit on those cars.