By Anonymous - 12/05/2009 20:56 - United States

Today, I had all four of my wisdom teeth extracted. Under anesthesia I told the dentist my entire love life and drug history in detail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 835
You deserved it 14 998

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lmao. SOMEONE can't handle their nitrous oxide. i'd hate to see you under the influence of truth serum.

Damn... did it last the entire session? Bloody hell, must have been a pretty long history if it did... that would be awesome :D

Comments

Fortunately, your dentist probably doesn't care, as most of what people say under the influence of those drugs is a total lie anyway. And I do remember waking up during mine at a point where no-one's hands were in my mouth... and proceeding to ask what was happening to my teeth because it was suddenly VERY IMPORTANT that I got to keep them. So I could make jewelry out of them, I think, but I'm not sure. They're used to that stuff.

liznmr09 0

I told the dentist that "my crotch is on fire"(apparently the itching is a normal reaction), and that I needed to pee, right before I fell asleep. I remember this too... **** MY life...

Kttttt 0

Well, I did go under general 2 years ago for wrist surgery, and didnt say anything, but then again, I was 12 or 13, not to much to say.

This would have been much funnier if it ended with " My father is my dentist".

Good job, now you're ****** probably.

Not really sure how you would have time to tell the dentist your story in detail when your mouth is open the entire time. You can't really have a conversation with someone when your mouth is wide open and their extracting your teeth...I'm just saying...

Hahahaha, I told my dad that stuff on the drive home. And I think I may have told the Dr about drugs because all 4 of my teeth were impacted, but they just gave me extra strength Tylenol stuff for afterwards, I don't know if that is normal or not.

I recited the entire Krebs cycle while getting surgery on my nose. I blame it on the Versed.

Yeah...29, there are different types of anesthetics that can be used for wisdom teeth extraction and different people react differently. I had the laughing gas/novocaine combo and I remember everything even though I was messed up from the laughing gas.