By Anonymous - 21/12/2010 20:25 - Canada

Today, I got all four of my wisdom teeth taken out. I happen to be allergic to all types of pain medication. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 630
You deserved it 3 166

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sure you also love it when people sensually tickle your nethers with chicken feathers while singing the soundtrack to "The Sound Of Music," but what does this have to do with anything?

Comments

Let's hope she's of legal age to drink, if you know what I mean.

I'm perscribing a heavy dose of man-the-****-up. For your case of being a little bitch!

suck it up. i got all mine taken out and didnt use my pain meds. its not bad at all, idk how ppl think its the worse thing to happen to them

I got all of mine taken out and I was awake the whole time

at least they weren't taken out with pillars :p saw this vid of a Russian bloke pull a tooth out with pillars..

no one can be "allgeric" to pain, how old are you? 5? grow up.

idiot.. it said the op was allergic to pain medication not pain

I know. @106. You can't even spell allergic. What is 'allgeric'?

^ what the hell are you even trying to say

shinco_fml 0

try getting permanent gouging of your flesh without pain-relief from the back of your neck. surgery was painful even with numbing, so feel bad that op is probably gonna be screwed over if her limbs or flesh get torn off.

OP was allergic to the PAIN MEDICINE/PAIN KILLERS moron. Re-read the FML. Wait nevermind, you don't even know how to read. My bad...

footballguyyy 0

Hey everyone, since it's that time of the year again, I thought I'd get into the Christmas spirit and share my feelings with you, if that's alright. Basically, guys, I don't have a chance in hell of reaching a satisfying climax unless my head is being violently and repeatedly dunked and held below sea-level at the local beach, while hot guys wearing frilly pink spandex simultaneously roger my little butt-butt with no sense of remorse or responsibility, wee-woo. Does this make me a bad person?

I'm sure you also love it when people sensually tickle your nethers with chicken feathers while singing the soundtrack to "The Sound Of Music," but what does this have to do with anything?

It does, and there's no hope for you. please stick your head into the toilet and flush.

No, it does not. If you want I can help you out... and let you know what won't hurt you...

SomePinkTape 0

sweet candy noone said second but you

C6Racer 0

Somepinktape must be new here lol.

pink, you should really work on having no life, otherwise you'll always feel like an outsider on FML. Missing comments, not being able to recognize a modtervention.. It's sad, really.

zp5 4

Well, footballguy, that does, in fact, make you a bad person. But I think what SomePinkTape is saying is that that was the original comment. That it wasn't modded and that that guy actually wrote that himself and meant it.

its too cold to go to a beach...your screwed.. :(

seenpyro 0

My good sir, Nobody is allergic to marijuana... get some warm milk brownie mix, olive oil, and water. mix 1/2 cup water with 1 1/4 cup of olive oil with about 2 grams of some good marijuana with brownie mix all at once. stir it until it is nice and smooth.. pour out into pan, heat to 400 degrees, wait 15 minutes and theyll be ready on a cookie pan, but a large one would take 20 mins. take it out and pour yourself some warm milk and enjoy Mann! you'll be smoking and eating pretty much, so no munchies! And you know this, MAN! get yourself a medical card, get that medical stuff.. you'll be gone dude! I hope you take advantage of my advice. by the way I'm am really stoned right now! allright then GOOD DAY.

I believe all pain killers work the same biological way as analgesic medication, even marijuana and heroine. If shes somehow allergic to ALL pain medication, I'd be willing to bet she's allergic to marijuana as well :) I bet you think that marijuana doesn't cause lung cancer, right?

Btw that doesnt work you have to cook the maryj with butter for 8 hours on low consistently stirring then seperate the butter and leaves leaving you with thc butter thats the right effective way + u can make ANYTHING with the butter :) enjoy get ur mj card and ask d dr. which kind helps with pain....hopefully u live in one of the 13 states that have it legal!!!

WOW I ddnt know people were that ignorant I am allergic as well to MOST pain medications marijiuana NOT included btw YOU ONLY GET LUNG CANCER IF YOU SPEND YOUR LIFE SMOKING MARIJ WITH A BLUNT (made from cancerous tobbacco, duhh) if you spend your life smoking marij out of a pipe you WILL NOT GET CANCER REPEAT YOU WILL NOT GET CANCER WOW!!!! Research your shit b4 u post!!!!

BandddGeekkk 0

that suuuucks... /: maybe you shouldn't have gotten them all out at the same time?

Might as well get it all over with at once. Seriously, you'd wanna pay for a ton of extra doctor visits?

most dentists opt to take them out all at once most likely. im getting mine out all at once, but thats because it can cause trouble if i dont.

22cute 17

It's not that painful really. I threw my pain meds out after getting my wisdom teeth out. The loopy side effects are worse than the pain I say.

That sucks! i did that this summer, u NEED pain meds. haha well hope yur family can put up with your grumpiness. lol

22cute 17

Meh, I had all mine out and only used the pain meds for the first day. The side effects from meds are worse than the pain. At least in my opinion.

I think a joint would suit the situation better, after all alcohol isn't a sufficient pain killer.

Martini94 0

alcohol makes the blood thinner which would increase bleeding :/

we never remove all 4 at once. We take out two at a time, so the patient can recover before we take out the two on the other side.

c8750 2

Not necessarily. Maybe at the office you work at but I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed at once. I had to be put out & the dentist figured it would be better all at once

yea. I had all 4 of mine out at the same time too.

Stepherrss 0

My dentist thinks it's easier to remove them all at once simply because the patient doesn't have to go through the healing again, and miss yet even more work or school or whatever, it's alot more convenient to remove them all at once.

Yea I got all 4 out at the same time. I've never heard of anyone having to only take 2 out at a time. I'm thinking your office probably instituted that policy to rip people off and cover it up with a bullshit "Its for your own good" excuse. They even got you convinced.

I'm right with TwoZeroOZ on this. I got all four of mine out at the same time and they were ALL impacted; one had to be completely broken out of my jaw. I never got a dry socket or suffered any pain, as long as I took the narcs when specified.