By JazzSpazz - 11/08/2009 06:40 - United States

Today, I had a horrible breakup with my girlfriend of two years. Depressed, I changed my Facebook status to, "Hate me today, hate me tomorrow, hate me for all the things I didn't do for you." My ex commented, "Give me an orgasm?" Five of my friends, including my mom, liked this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 911
You deserved it 24 115

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for posting lyrics as your facebook status you ******* twat.

Comments

Dude.... don't friend your parents on facebook....

Why not? I'm friends with my mother on FB.

Do you swear in your status updates regularly? Do you post about all the parties you go to and get wasted and have drunken sex? Do you then post pictures of said wild party? I doubt it.

rayrayy_fml 0

Ya, why not? My Mom's not seven, she's been there before. Your parents would have to be complete morons to think that EVERYONE else in the world goes to parties and swears EXCEPT their child. Just because your parents are your parents doesn't make them ignorant. I love that my Mom's on Facebook. I'm so proud! lol

It's not that they think that their kid is some social outcast who can't go to wild parties, but generally it's against the rules to do so. Which was more my point.

Not, a big deal if your honest with your parents, my parent's can't see my photo's but i flat out tell them what happened

I don't swear in my status updates regularly. I am in pictures, that are posted, of wild parties, where I am beyond hammered. But do you post pictures of drunken sex and then post them on facebook? If you do, then that's a bit of a fail. P.S. I'm friends with both of my parents.

I'm friends with my parents and some other relatives on facebook. I don't see the problem.

brrrx 0

YDI for using a facebook status to express your feelings. YDI twice over for expressing those feelings through song lyrics. Everything on facebook is public - if you can complain about your breakup and relationship pubicly, she can too.

God, you people assume a LOT from these posts. Who on earth said that was ALL she cared about? Either a) it was the funniest thing she could think of. Much better than "Like make me feel good about myself?" Or b) it was ONE of the problems. For all you know, she was in love with him and would've given up sex forever for him, but then he decided to cheat on her. So she insulted him on Facebook.

Jeeze, calm down. All we CAN do is assume from these posts.

You're right. Except maybe every other guy was able to give her one with the same sex act he was trying. That, or maybe he really didn't try very hard. Although, I'm assuming she just said that because it was the most offensive thing to say.

You edited your post after I put my reply. And I ran out of time to change it. Anyway, it should say: First of all, I'm calm. Another wrong assumption on your part. Second of all, of course you assume things from these posts. Apparently I need to spell out my point further: I don't think it's right to make up an entire story with characters and setting based on a couple sentences, then use that story you made up to say someone in the situation "is an asshole", "deserved it", etc.

lol, well then you're in the wrooong place. But you are right about making someone the bad guy over a few sentences. My rant was more directed at women who complain about orgasms but don't work for them in general. I could have worded it better but meh, it's the morning.

Rule is that you delete the ex from FB before commenting. So chances are that you wanted her to see it? So YDI. On the other hand, sowi dude, you don't deserve that!

facebook is not a place for catharsis loser.

LMAO. YDI for being emo on facebook. and yes, you totally walked into it.

iloveblackshirt6 0

YDI for having your mom as a facebook friend. That really sucks though...

gclunax 0
avalanche719 0

YDI for being depressed. Suck it up and go get some rebounds pussy!

You deserved it, there is nothing more irritating than when people post emo text on their FB, MSN, DA, W/E

AntiChrist7 0

Facebook= Instantly YDI Especcially because most people don't give a crap about you feeling blue