By JazzSpazz - 11/08/2009 06:40 - United States

Today, I had a horrible breakup with my girlfriend of two years. Depressed, I changed my Facebook status to, "Hate me today, hate me tomorrow, hate me for all the things I didn't do for you." My ex commented, "Give me an orgasm?" Five of my friends, including my mom, liked this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 911
You deserved it 24 116

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for posting lyrics as your facebook status you ******* twat.

Comments

YDI SO HARD. Actually make an effort to please your girlfriend, you selfish prick.

luvs2splooge42 0

YDI for being friends with your mom on facebook and for being an emo little ****

PWNED!! Eeheheeee, what your ex did sounds like something I would do xD So, from experience, YDI selfish liddo twat :|

You deserve it, but not for listening to terrible music. I don't even know who the **** Blue October is (even though they do sound pretty terrible). No, you deserve it for putting lyrics as your god damn status. I cannot stand people who use lyrics others wrote for themselves. It's just so damn lame. Like putting lyrics in your AIM profile. Don't even get me started on that.

In baseball terms, you served a big, fat meatball over the middle of the plate and your ex-girlfriend knocked it out of the ******* park! That's a walk-off grand slam! A girl with a sense of humor like that doesn't need to be with a whiny-ass bitch like you. What's her number?

YDI for putting song lyrics as your status

cherry_blossom 0

That's lame. I put quotes as my status sometimes...they're uplifting quotes, but I think the OP should feel free to express himself any way he feels.

What's wrong wit puttin lyrics as ya Facebook status....I currently have Blue October's "Blue Skies" lyrics as my status...... ..."Blue skies. Calling on blue skies. Don't take them away boys. Don't take them away. 'Cause I'll never stop. Lovin' my..."...

Unregistered 0

and thats why you have no friends and your self esteem is low :)

PhinsGirl 0

My status is usually "Life's like a jump rope"! Always a pleasure to find fellow Blue fans!

foryoublue94 0

That's why facebook sucks and you shouldn't use it. especially not to express yourself when you're depressed. XD And maybe your mom liked it for the lyrics before your ex-girlfriend commented. Delete it and block her because she sucks and seems to be a frigid bitch.

explodingpupppet 0

this is what happens to blue october fans