By hamboneghost - 24/02/2015 19:02 - Canada - New Westminster

Today, I greeted my girlfriend with a spinning hug. She got motion sickness and threw up all over me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 307
You deserved it 8 857

Same thing different taste

Top comments

how long have you been spinning her for?..

jawarston 24

Comments

jawarston 24

how long have you been spinning her for?..

It doesn't take much for some people. For me personally, 4-5 spins and I would be ready too puke.

I get motion sickness easily, driving as a passenger in a car is awful and I can feel sick within 20-30 minutes, sometimes sooner, like 10 min. And although a few spins might make me feel nauseous, I'm pretty positive I wouldn't actually puke. I feel like he had to be spinning her for awhile to make her actually puke, unless she was already nauseous beforehand. It's definitely an FML for op, being puked on is disgusting, but a huge FML for the girlfriend too! Being motion sickness is one of the worst things ever, and sometimes it takes like 30 minutes for the nausea to go away. Plus she was probably so embarrassed! F both your lives op!

She's just so excited to see you. She couldn't keep it all in.

DontClickOnMe 28

Kind of like Stan from South Park, right?

Never Never Never take your girlfriend on the Teacup ride at Disneyland. Never.

Note to self OP if you get married to her don't try one of those romantic spinning photos..

Ooh that sucks, sorry OP. What did the poor girl do after? I've thrown up on my boyfriend before believe it or not, and it was unbelievably embarrassing.

That would be extremely embarrassing for her, so this is FYL and a FHerL!!!

LittleMissShadow 16

Damn. I thought my motion sickness was bad.

You really should stop spinning her around the 5 minute mark, or when her face turned green.

Aww, I'm sorry OP! I'm sure she felt worse than you did, though. I personally think spinning hugs are extremely affectionate and romantic, so props to you for trying to be sweet! But how long was she spinning for...?