By Reena - 19/08/2011 06:38 - Canada

Today, I got woken up by a text from an unknown number at 3 am saying, "haha I found your number." I ignored it and tried to go back to sleep. After hours of trying to fall asleep, my drowsiness was disturbed by another text from the same person saying, "Sorry, wrong number." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 637
You deserved it 4 227

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saIty 17

That's when you reply, "shut up before I send my garden gnomes after you."

Try putting your phone on silent when you sleep

Comments

A7X_LoVeee 10

Turn your phone off when you sleep but if you're not willing to do that then stfu.

Exactly. If you choose to take the risk that your phone will go off and wake you up, then you have no right to complain when it does.

Wow, creeper much? Next time just turn your phone off or set it to silent.

omgcookeys 15

Fyl, sleep is freaking amazing.

Text them back in the middle of the night, see how they like it, wait nvm if they're crazy that could end bad for you...

TalkinSmack 6

Save the number and do the same thing back. I'd do it at 5 or 6 am on a Saturday/ Sunday morning. Everyone hates being needlessly awoken super early on the weekend!

chickenwalrus 14

that wouldnt phase me, i sleep through everything, including a few years ago a house very close to mine exploded from some kind of gas problem and i didnt even wake up, everyone heard it though obviously.

Ahh there be a solution....turn the phone off smart one

EnEl_Infierno 15

Sorry Op that was me drunk texting you last night. Jk. But now you know, keep your phone on silent with only important contacts on separate ringtones in case of an emergency.

jellitonoctopus 19

Light sleeper, huh? I can never be awaken by text, only loud obnoxious alarms can do the job!

AshleyCole 0

Put your phone on silent.. I know it sounds crazy, but it just might work.