Mission accomplished

By Lovestupid - 03/11/2009 09:25 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I woke up extremely hungover next to a guy I have been in love with for a while but hadn't seen for ages. Turns out he had a bet going with his mates. He bet he could get me to sleep with him straight away even after not calling me for a month. He was right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 084
You deserved it 29 168

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Learn from your mistakes and you'll be alright.

that is not fair to call her a ****, she was sleeping with someone she cared about. whoever wrote that subscribes to the double standard.

Comments

Ligerie 0

I want to edit this, sorry you have a self esteem issue. Unrequited love does suck but sleeping with him won't earn his respect or love. You'll find someone that will treat you right and call many times a day.

wazdog 4

So where's the FML? You got laid by a guy you love.

The FML is that she slept with him because she thought he cared about her enough to want to sleep with her as well, and perhaps make something more of her relationship with him. But no, it was just stupid bet.

wazdog 4

Fair enough. At least she is no longer delusional.

tyhillman 0

Psh, who cares about emotions haha, I agree with #9.

tyhill- You sound like you could be the guy the OP slept with.

hahaha6, some people aren't capable of compassion until they've experienced it. This is one of the rare cases where I feel sorry for the OP. Also, I don't believe that guy; sleeping with someone for a bet means your standards are probably very low to begin with.

mates? in the USA. we call our best friends bitches or dicks! lol

mates? in the USA we call our bffs bitches hoes assholes or dickheads

OP lives in Australia.... Australia is British

The guys a player. Although i can do the same without intoxication. YDI

I was thinking that, the real way to win a bet would be without having to use other means rather than your skills. Alcohol, altough it lead to accomplish his bet, made it look like a cheap way to resolve it.

Learn from your mistakes and you'll be alright.

▒IT'LL BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME ▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░ ▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█░░ ▒█▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█░ █▒▒█▒▒█▒▒█▒▒█▒█ ░█▒▒█▒▒░░▒▒▒▒█░ ░░█▒█░▒▒█▒▒░█▒░ ░░░██░░███░░█▒▒ ░░░░█░░█▒█░█▒▒▒ ░░░░░░▓▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒ ░HE WON'T BE GONE IN THE MORNING▒

Advicedog, i dont get your post can you or someone else please explain for me. Thankyou

Phil_McCracken 0

that sucks. try to find someone better than that. He'll never truly love you if he does things like that.

Sadiistic 0
ruben7467 0

that is not fair to call her a ****, she was sleeping with someone she cared about. whoever wrote that subscribes to the double standard.

youthink_fml 0

ah, the double standard card. First, just because you care about someone doesn't mean you should sleep with them at the drop of a hat. Secondly, unless someone said she's wrong but a guy wouldn't be, there's no double standard. You just like to cry "double standard!"

perdix 29

That double standard thing is a bitch, isn't it? If the man/woman roles were reversed here, the guy wouldn't be writing to FML, he'd be telling anyone who would listen! If a girl I "loved" but hadn't seen in a while wanted to sleep with, I'd do it and she wouldn't even have to waste the money liquoring me up. If I had found she won a bet for it, I'd ask her to take me to dinner with her winnings and I'd **** her again.

well the person that simply wrote '****' didn't say anything about the guy, so they WERE implying his actions weren't wrong

perdix 29

They were trying to make a one-word comment. I can't say that his brevity IMPLIES anything about the man. I'm not going to bash him for the sex, but I think he's a creep for making a bet about it.

perdix 29

DHD, I think the_nautilus would prefer it if you had written: **** WHO ****** A CREEP. It spreads the condemnation fairly. YWIA (You're welcome in advance.)