By braceface - 14/03/2012 20:12 - United States

Today, I got my braces put on. This is the second time I've had them. The first time was after my cousin opened a car door in my face. This time a jock punched me in the mouth for saying that Reese's taste the same as Snickers peanut butter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 047
You deserved it 6 919

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheDrifter 23

You dared to insult the mighty Reese's Peanut Butter Cup?

You're lucky you aren't losing the teeth.

Comments

How close were you to the car? Why were you that close?

I thought you didn't know how close he was to the car.

CaptainSlow 2

He obviously was within the door range of the car, which is perfectly normal, since he was probably going to enter it, however I can't see why you would consider that being relevant to this FML.

Well usually when I exit a car door, I am instantly 30 feet away.

i have never seen a stupider #1 comment.

osnapitzaris 0

reese's cup, reese's cup, peanut butta chocolate flavaaa

WhoaItsKiernan 4

48- I have one irrelivant question. Why is your picture of a chest?

blackheart24 10

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe she's just one of those girls who always includes more chest than face in her pictures.

osnapitzaris 0

haha that isn't me. and no, I just posted it because I adore the shirt that she's wearing. i'm really into fashion :)

I used to make witty comments, until I took an Aero to the knee.

79 Too flat to pull that off, in all honesty. Nice collar though

osnapitzaris 0

what are you talking about? i legitimately got this from a tumblr picture..

You're lucky you aren't losing the teeth.

n_epic_fail 14

DUCK ALLERT! *warning* the photo of the user above has duck-like qualities.

He should lose all of his teeth for saying that Reese's taste like snickers peanut butter...

pirringa99 0

Well, why were you arguing about that anyway? Also unless you were asking for it, you shouldn't of had your face near the door.

Clozzie 0

Poor soul, it hurts, doesnt it!

He punched you because he is an ass wipe, not because of anything you did.

Oh good they were removed....the guy is definitely an ass hole for over reacting about something as dumb as that

80- it's a natural reaction to fight back

Wow, you should start wearing a mouth guard or something do you don't need braces anymore after this

Why did my comment get posted 3 times?

Pretty sure I would beat the hell out of that guy if he did that to me.

Wow, you should start wearing a mouth guard or something do you don't need braces anymore after this

He meant so. Anyone with even a slight amount of common sense should be able to tell that.

Wow, you should start wearing a mouth guard or something do you don't need braces anymore after this

TheDrifter 23

You dared to insult the mighty Reese's Peanut Butter Cup?

Not saying that OP deserved to be punched in the face; But, c'mon, man! They don't taste the same!

Reese's is the ultimate candy, no arguing about it.

Ah, the comments of those who have yet to taste real chocolate.

Snickers peanut butter, in my opinion, are disgusting. Reese's are so much better. It feels like Snickers was trying too hard :( Snickers Almond bars are amazing though...

Justy101 23

I feel sorry for you people who have only tasted American chocolate (hersey's etc). Australian brand chocolate is top quality.

Well. American chocolate tastes like it could be used on blackboards. Australian chocolate has some weird chemical in it to slow down melting, and kind of tastes like how pine toilet cleaner smells. European chocolate FTW.