By dazed and confused - 17/12/2013 01:50 - United States - Tampa

Today, I got kicked out of my band by the guy who quit two weeks ago. The bad part? Everyone else agreed with him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 763
You deserved it 4 329

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So maybe start a new band? If they don't appreciate you then they don't deserve you.

Are you the drummer who kicked someone out for being ugly?

Comments

How the hell you get fired by guys that quit?

Seems like the band is going to be running low on members

cheshirecat13242 32

Well damn.. I bet they may replace you with someone better looking

They're assholes! But if you're actually talented you should have no trouble starting a new band, and finding bandmates that actually appreciate you.

Why are you assuming that it isn't the OP who is the arsehole? I'm not saying he is but I can quite easily see how someone with a Napoleon complex could quite easily alienate all the other members of his band until finally they get sick of him. We simply don't have any way of knowing how the OP treated his bandmates, this could very easily be a YDI.

Be sure to take the band name with you.

That doesn't seem right. Start over with new people or alone, but whatever you do, don't stop making music.

The key word your band...they can't do that...

Bands are a democracy, op may have formed the band but they don't own it. Unfortunately for op, the band does have the power to do this...

DavidKnows 11

Google the member history of Metallica

Make a new band. Get them to battle against your new band, and then crush every single dream they had along with their hope.