By dazed and confused - 17/12/2013 01:50 - United States - Tampa

Today, I got kicked out of my band by the guy who quit two weeks ago. The bad part? Everyone else agreed with him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 763
You deserved it 4 329

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So maybe start a new band? If they don't appreciate you then they don't deserve you.

Are you the drummer who kicked someone out for being ugly?

Comments

Well, maybe you were the reason he quit in the first place.

My only question is how you can be "kicked out" by someone who's not even in the band anymore.

You're a very dumb person and I don't like you.

If your band mates are going to take the word of a person who didn't value the band enough to stay, then I think you're better off anyway. Start a bigger and better band.

**** em. use that drive to be more successful than them.

start a new band with that other guy who also got kicked out of his band.

If somebody quit and then suggested you be kicked out, and your band agreed, you are a self-centered dick who probably doesn't write his own music, and you're the reason your bandmate quit. Grow up and try again.

middlenamefrank 8

If everyone else agrees with him, perhaps you should be examining why they agree. It's nobody else's fault if you're a tool.

Seems you were banned by a banned band mate!