By Lily - 02/09/2015 10:09 - Austria - Vienna

Today, my doctor informed me that the tests we've been doing the previous months show no sign of leukemia. I was just about to express my relief when he casually followed up with, "Never mind, there's still a lot of other blood-related diseases we need to look out for." FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 923
You deserved it 1 546

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There were other ways your doctor could have said that, but keep looking up OP. I'm sure you'll be fine. And if not, take each day one day at a time. :)

KittyHawkMarch 29

Hopefully they will show nothing is wrong as well.

Comments

KittyHawkMarch 29

Hopefully they will show nothing is wrong as well.

I'd rather they find the problem then be in the unknown. The unknown is the worst, because you know there is a problem and there's nothing you can do.

Not knowing is infinitely worse. When my husband first got sick it took awhile before they finally diagnosed what was wrong. Not knowing what was going on made me go through every possible scenario whereas finding out was a huge relief. I wouldn't wish not knowing on anyone.

#36, that's what happened with my mom. The doctors diagnosed with fibromyalgia, MS, and finally had the correct diagnosis of Parkinson's disease last year.

There were other ways your doctor could have said that, but keep looking up OP. I'm sure you'll be fine. And if not, take each day one day at a time. :)

I thought days only came one at a time in the first place

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I feel like he was making a joke, but a rude one

Just because you have to look out for them doesn't always mean you'll get them , so hopefully everything goes ok! And it's just for safety precautions!

Hopefully you have good news, but until then, good luck OP.

Doesn't hurt to do a thorough check... I'm going through the same thing right now... Chin up!