By tony1401 - 02/02/2010 16:00 - United States

Today, I got another email from Amazon asking me how I like my new Kindle. I don't have a Kindle. It's the one I bought my ex for Christmas, right before she left me while I was deployed overseas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 881
You deserved it 2 758

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow shows that some people are incapable of faithfulness. FYL buddy

SemiRetarded 0

Ouch. Thanks for the constant reminder Amazon. I can't believe all the shitty comments people make over someones spelling mistakes. THANKS FOR SERVING OUR COUNTRY!!!!

Comments

freshzombie 2

Something very similar happened to me so yeah, I know how bad it sucks

stop crying like a bitch and get over it!

It's easily recommendable that you not get married or avoid prolonged relationships (with certain exceptions, like family) when you find yourself in or starting a military career. If you desire to engage in such a risky relationship, you must also be prepared to face the consequences. It sucks, but it's an inevitable possibility, and of course, that's one of many occupational hazards that you accept when you decide to pursue a military career.

lol. I'm the guy your girlfriend left you for.....not exactly but a similar thing happened to my girls ex

you should have given her a b&n nook maybe she would have stayed with you

That sucks, OP. Bitch doesn't deserve you, if she doesn't have the ******* patience to wait for you to come back from Hell.

So...uh...not enjoying it much then? We only have so many bubbles on our survey here and that story wasn't one of them.

dude I know exactly how you feel, same basic thang happened to me when I got shipped to recruit training after join the marines, I'm sorry brother.