Unsuitable suitor

By Anonymous - 24/08/2018 18:30

Today, during a family reunion, my daughter accused me of being a racist because I won't let her date a black guy. I do not have a racist bone in my body, but this dude is an actual gang member, and he has killed people before. Nobody believes me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 034
You deserved it 206

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You just have to show them a little thing called evidence.

google him and show your family the results, hope your daughter will make good choices op!

Comments

Won’t he now have a motive to kill you? It’s noble that you’re trying to protect her. Hopefully, she won’t bring him as her date to your funeral.

google him and show your family the results, hope your daughter will make good choices op!

You just have to show them a little thing called evidence.

Does he have a prison record you can show to convince others?

What’s your evidence? How do you know this?

lifeis4me 20

Just tell her that to dating a criminal isn’t gonna lead to a good future, especially if they’re trying to raise a family.

Paul B. Gyurcsanszky 14

If there’s evidence then she needs to see it.

How do you know he has killed people before? Have you witnessed it? Did you report it? I can agree with you if you knew for a fact he was a part of some gang, but to say you know for a fact he has murdered people is a little far fetched to me.

If he's been convicted, then it's public knowledge and there are records.

I suppose that's true. Then I feel like it'd be pretty easy to bring up his records to prove they're right.