By Wick - 26/05/2009 19:47 - United States

Today, I got a speeding ticket while driving to my court date for a prior speeding ticket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 012
You deserved it 115 343

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TurtleGenius 0

Way to learn from your mistakes. Kudos man. I bet court went well...

Maybe this time you'll learn. Probably not, though.

Comments

JJawbreakerr 0

#26 STFU! ]:< its fine to speed once and get caught but twice... thats just stupid, and reckless.

sbcpunkrocker 0

#26 I don't speed, and I have never received a ticket. I wonder if there is a correlation?

33 This guy could have been going 5 over? I'm sorry, but that isn't wreckless by any standards... ever hear of a speed trap? FYL for being so judgemental!

15% of all drivers get over 80% of all tickets. I now see why.

So you didnt learn your lesson did you?

Monstarred 7

The story is SCREAMING YDI. Seriously, your an idiot. I have no sympathy for you.

34 let me guess... You've never lied, stolen, cursed, judged anybody without prior conviction, parked illegally, stolen a pack of gum, been late to work, thought ill thoughts about another humen being... Just like every other person that annoys this piss out of me on this site... I love FML, I love most posts, I love most comments, but you judgemental pieces of @#$% that's shit don't stink annoy the @#$%ing piss out of me!

or... he has done those things and just accepts the consequences instead of bitching about it

You totally deserved that one! I hate drivers like you! I'm glad you got caught!!

39 it's YOU'RE not your! nuff said! idiot! (before you try to call me out I mean human not humen) but that was a typo and I wasn't calling anybody else an "idiot" while making my typo either