By Wick - 26/05/2009 19:47 - United States

Today, I got a speeding ticket while driving to my court date for a prior speeding ticket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 012
You deserved it 115 343

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TurtleGenius 0

Way to learn from your mistakes. Kudos man. I bet court went well...

Maybe this time you'll learn. Probably not, though.

Comments

While that does suck, don't speed and you won't get a ticket. It's very simple.

Some people just don't belong behind the wheel of a car. I'm sorry, but you're one of those people.

dancercuity922 0

ever think about not speeding?

in regards to, well... all of you! so basically none of you drive? WHO the @#$% doesn't speed? I hate all of you "holier than thow righteous mother @#$%ers"... (you deserve it for speeding, you deserve it for drinking, you deserve it for bla bla bla) People speed, sucks that this guy/gal got caught twice in a row when the chances of that happening are slim to none (hense the FML post) but F Y ALLLLLLLL! OP: sorry that sucks man!

well you deserved that one...you might as well not even put fml after that because that was your own fault lol...that is kinda like getting a dui and then driving drunk to your court!

JJawbreakerr 0

Speeding = Ticket. Study that for a couple of hours. It'll come to you :D YDI for being a ******** But also FYL for having to pay two parking tickets.

Dejavu. There was one of these for getting a parking ticket while paying off a parking ticket, or something to that effect.

Yeah I have to agree with #26...I'm pretty sure everyone speeds. Hopefully you weren't going crazy over the speed limit. If that's the case then YDI, but otherwise FYL.

Sell the car, and take a cab for the rest of your life