By Anonymous - 18/08/2012 00:20 - United States

Today, I got a phone call out of the blue from a young man, who screamed that he was going to kill me for sleeping with his fiancée. I told him I am a 49-year-old man who hasn't been laid since my wife passed away, four years ago. He stammered, shouted "Well she was a slut too" and hung up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 537
You deserved it 1 848

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Poor OP. Sorry your wife had to die so relatively early.

Tweet his number. I'm sure you could get a bunch of kids to prank call him. Revenge is sweet

Comments

coughyochick 7

He thought his fiancé slept with someone else. It's a normal reaction to be pissed off like that.

Goddess_Rummy 13

Yes but it is not normal to disrespect the man's dead wife.

You consider this normal?? Threatening to kill someone and insulting a stranger's late wife? I'd hate to see what you do when you get REALLY mad.

For some weird reason, coughyochick does things that normal people do when they're not angry. You should see how angrily couchyochick eats cereal.

Well **** guys if you were convinced you had the number of the person sleeping with your fiancé would you actually take the time to make sure the person picking up the phone was indeed THAT person?

That guy sounds like he needs a rabid chipmunk to the nuts. Call me at 1-800 NO NUTS There will be a fee of two bags of sunflower seeds and a nudie magazine.

Call him back and tell that punk you slammed his wife good!

saIty 17

*69 that fool and give him a piece of your mind.

olpally 32

Don't worry op, chuck Norris will knock this asshat out for you.

Asshat? A hat for the ass or an ass for a hat?

That is a perfect example of a first class asshole. I am sorry for your loss, OP.

You almost have to feel sorry for the caller too, he must mortified that his pathetic attempt at a death threat completly failed.

jenniiienyc 5

Holy hell, what an inconsiderate dickwad. I'm sure your wife was a lovely lady. FYL, OP. I'm sorry for your loss. It sucks when idiots can't admit that they may have been wrong about something.

Dickwad... And assshat.... And yesterday asscricket.... FML is a school of insults

perdix 29

#40, Seeking the truth is often uncool.

I'm not really sure, he should not have insulted op's late wife but can any of us control ourselves when we're that angry.