By Anonymous - 11/07/2009 19:22 - Canada

Today, I got a parking ticket for $150. It seems it was issued by my husband, who apparently can't remember license plate numbers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 025
You deserved it 31 857

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you ought to have got the parking ticket... you deserved it. Acting like he should bend the rules for you is idiotic, and a risk of his job security.

Just because your husband is a police officer doesn't mean that you can break the law. YDI

Comments

that doesn't matter. you deserve another ticket!

yeah it sucks when you do the wrong thing and suffer the appropriate (and surely obvious) consequences. it's even worse when the only reason you did it in the first place is because you thought you would get away with it because of who you are! i feel sorry for the husband, who did the right thing and will go home to his spoiled wife telling him off.

jncwmnd 0

I voted FYL, but its for being stupid...thats only because its sad that you think you are above the law just because your damn husband is a cop.

YDI because your cop husband married a broad who can't spell worth shit and who thinks she's entitled to park wherever she wants just because her husband wears a badge.

haha looks like someones sleeping on the couch tonight!

Jandersoniii.....lol You have issues...(If u were serious) LMAO (If u were joking. OP-Glad hes not partial...shows hes honest. He could of at least wrote a "Love You Honey!" along with it... Besides if this were a real FML why would you write that he couldn't remember license plates??? Wouldn't he recognize your car?

Nitsuaaa 6

YDI for not knowing how to drive, not knowing how to spell, and not knowing how to use commas.

kdewolf7 0

First of all, he should have given you a parking ticket if you were parked somewhere you shouldn't have been. Secondly, WHO THE HELL CAN REMEMBER LICENSE PLATE NUMBERS??? Also I agree with #172, he should have recognized your car, but he can't be partial to you just because your married, he has to treat everyone equally. So, seriously get over it, and just pay the ******* ticket instead of complaining about it. F.Y.I complaining about it isn't going to make it go away!!! STOP BEING SUCH A WHINY BITCH!!! Although a $150 ticket does suck, so next time remember that and park legally!!!!

craphappens92 0

That sucks and to all those guys who are making douchebag comments grow a ducking pair, find a girl who will even consider dating you hobbit looking ass, and eat her pussy till you learn how to ******* act right

triplethreat13 0

someone who's old enough to be married should be able to spell correctly. BS!!