By laurraaa - 11/07/2009 19:27 - United States

Today, I received 7 notifications on facebook. Girls in my grade were commenting on my photo because they knew the location of it. They then started to have a conversation and they planned a whole social event. On my photo. I wasn't invited. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 487
You deserved it 4 344

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Show up and if they ask, say you assumed you were included since all the notifications were on your page.

That's why you have a FACEBOOK WALL. They should use it instead of having a conversation on her photo, I think that was quite rude and annoying because your receiving notifications that doesn't even concern her.

Comments

raincookie 0
MadaFaka_fml 0

lol FAIL... anyways, thught u were a guy first which is lame cause u could comment and invite urself there. chicks' thought is akward so understandably u were too shy to say anything.

give them all some dick and rip their delicious hymen

that's is a really hard choice either ur happiness or someones life

shiftybugger 0

that's happening on my fbook but instead of arranging things there are three girls arguing over which one deserves me more. awkward, but I like it.

ahhh that sucks. you should comment on it too.

Wow, yeah, FYL man, that's terrible.. NOBODY GIVES A ****!!

Show up and if they ask, say you assumed you were included since all the notifications were on your page.

cuterthanuthink 0

this is why i hate facebook. ._.

Myspace will always kick Facebook's ass. Myspace was created for people to express themselves... Facebook was created for people to become addicted to their little games and pay them money.

wow that was dumb.... just because someone talks about a party on one of your photos doesnt mean you're invited...

mj2123 0

Um, she knew she wasn't invited... Talking about a social event in front of someone who isn't invited is rude, bitchy, and passive-aggressive.

it was on the computer....which means the girl who wasnt invited needs to suck it up because it could have been a lot worse. The other girls could have actually talked about it IN FRONT of her IN PERSON. and its not "rude, bitchy, and passive-aggressive."....it was just convenient for those girls to have a conversation on the photo.

Show up anyway, because you're the one that brought them together. ( :

omg larua i am that girl that planned that whole thing!