By Anonymous - 29/06/2013 22:52 - United States - Lafayette

Today, I found the purse that some asshat stole from my 15-year-old sister a few days ago. I found it in my now ex-boyfriend's closet. When I confronted him, he broke up with me for "invading" his privacy and kicked me out, without the purse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 262
You deserved it 3 915

Same thing different taste

Top comments

... So he didn't deny it. Get back in there, beat him up and take back your sisters purse.

Comments

ivanhoe4u 3

So you found a purse in his closet. I'd say that he's not ready to come out. Call the cops.

"MOM Tom Cruise won't come out of the closest". If you watch southpark you know where this is going.

acerredrum 23

"Tom Cruise and John Travolta in the closet, why won't they come out the closet?"

"Now I'm in the closet. Now I'm in the closet, too."

Amazing how some people deny the truth despite how blatantly obvious it is...

Well technically it doesn't say he denied it, just tried to make op look like the bad guy for even looking in his closet.

lifesucks1217 6

honestly this post kind of seems fake but if not..sorry hear that op

I don't think OP wants to play baseball with her EX. Stay on task, 25!

if shes lucky she can get a two-for-one special on nut cases

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I'm just going to assume you can't read or have a very poor grasp of context

Whoa, whoa, whoa. That's a lot to infer from the FML. It doesn't say anywhere that she wouldn't have broken up with him after confronting him about the purse, nor is it a fair assumption to make that she feels sorry about breaking up with him. If anything, she seems mad at not getting the purse back. This FML doesn't come across as heart broken at all. You just fail at reading comprehension.

Waaaaah?!? Does anybody have an Idiot-English translator?

acerredrum 23

I do, I do! Ahem. "Calling the cops wouldn't do much, as the gentleman would only get a misdemeanor and even though most misdemeanors serve jail time I know deep in my heart and soul he would get but a slap on the wrist. Furthermore you deserve it for being with him and not being a mind reader so that you could break up with him before this ever happened. Not that you would have because you choose the sensible route and confronted him before breaking up with him and he broke up with you first. How dare you. Also even though you don't say you are sad I myself am a mind read and can tell, for shame!" I do hope this helps.

People like you are the reason I need to stop opening up buried comments.

hannahsnyder69 16

God all these stories make me feel like there is no hope for relationships

If you're looking for heart warming stories to restore your hope in relationships or faith in humanity I would suggest not reading stories on a site called F my life... =)

It looks like he admitted he stole it...now you found it...take it back on your way out...

Get it back woman !!! Tf wrong with you.

You just left without the purse? YDI

man where I grew up girl or not u don't put up with s%&* like that I would not have left with out the purse and a nice right hook to let him know u don't mess with family creep