By Unsatisfied - 16/12/2009 06:15 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I found the only man who hates sex. He's my boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 086
You deserved it 4 680

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hate any sex that doesn't include toothpicks, aprecotts and at least 1 goat sacrifice

then you find him in bed with a guy an he says, "I said I hate it with girls!"

Comments

you are either extremly ugly or your bf is a alien because I don't see any reason why a guy wouldn't want to have sex. he could have a STD that you don't know about. he may be trying to save you.

Not every male acts like he is a dog in heat and is desperate for sex all the time.

Vicky0122 0

I guess he doesn't love you or he is impotent.

I think you guys are overlooking the obvious which is that he may be in fact asexual. "In one British survey, of the 18,876 people contacted, 1 percent were reportedly asexual, having 'never felt sexually attracted to anyone at all' (Bogaert, 2004)."

Thank you! I was thinking that the whole time I was reading these comments..

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Igor_g5 0

I love sex. get in touch with me I give you good sex

With grammar like that I wouldn't want to be anywhere near you.

Hahahaha, in Soviet Russia, I give you good sex.

Asexuals are real, both men and women. And yes there is more to a relationship than sex but a person with a normal sex drive would be in a living hell with such a person.

dudeitsdanny 9

Thank you for being the first intelligent person to post here. Apparently having a penis means we must have some weird secret or disease if we don't love sex. But if a woman hates sex, that's okay. She's a woman. F society. FYL, OP. Just find someone who likes it. Sex isn't everything, but if he feels that way, chances are it won't change.

Igor_g5 0

I'm the best at eating pussy. good with other stuff too.

He has had some bad experiences. You just have to slowly work up to that point to reassure him it will be fun with you

you see, it's not that he doesn't like sex...he just doesn't like it with you. let's face it, even for a guy, bad sex is still lame.