By Anonymous - 16/12/2009 06:15 - United States

Today, my ex-boyfriend, who I have been trying to get back together with, texted me. He asked me how life was going, he then asked me if I had the naked picture of him saved on my phone. I asked him why. He replied that he wanted to send it to his crush. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 163
You deserved it 4 676

Same thing different taste

Top comments

baby_gurl2405 0

send him a nude pic of some fatty instead :P

perdix 29

Get the crush's number and tell him you'll send the picture directly to her. Photoshop the picture and shrink his dick, give him love handles and put a tattoo of his mom's face looking upward and inward on his upper thigh. That'll do the trick!

Comments

a naked picture is so hard to come by; especially when it's of yourself. after you take a picture of yourself naked you have to wait 75 years to take another one - it makes total sense that he asked his ex-gf for that rare picture.

borabora1991 0
lickmyjock 0

Don't do it. Seriously. Unless you're hot, then go for it. FIRST!

wazdog 4

Woman, send him a naked picture of yourself and see if he takes you back.

chloe2114 4

Erm it says 'who I've trying to get back together with' you douche.

baby_gurl2405 0

send him a nude pic of some fatty instead :P

so what? just send it if u've got 1. ... ur ex need to get laid too :D

What a subtle way to let you know he’s still into you, since I can only assume his mobile possesses a camera too, with which he can take a new picture. Silly cries for attention from exes almost make you feel sorry for them ^^ P.S.: There is no new crush. Maybe a rebound. Feel sorry for her too.

Or it could be that her ex gained some weight and wants to show his new crush a old picture when he had a nice body...

I guess sending a naked picture to someone who doesn't want it could be a form of sexual harassment, but I'm not sure. The person can choose whether or not they view the picture, so... Still, we don't know enough. Maybe the new crush asked for the picture. There wouldn't be anything wrong with the situation then (other than the fact that he's sending a naked picture, which is a little silly).

perdix 29

Get the crush's number and tell him you'll send the picture directly to her. Photoshop the picture and shrink his dick, give him love handles and put a tattoo of his mom's face looking upward and inward on his upper thigh. That'll do the trick!

catkat1988 17

Or just give him the picture and let him carry out his plan. Honestly, not many girls are impressed by a guy who has a crush on them sending a naked picture. There are certainly more romatic ways to express your interest in a girl. Unless of course your ex is stupid enough to try to make you look at naked pictures of him again because he wants you to realise you're jealous. Regardless, I'd say you should give him the picture and let him ruin his chances with this new girl (not that I doubt your ex looks good naked, but no matter what it's just not the way a girl wants to be approached).

Pretty much. I personally think this guy isn't worth getting back with anyway.

Nothing like sending a naked picture of yourself to your crush. It says "i like you, here are my balls"