By Unsatisfied - 16/12/2009 06:15 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I found the only man who hates sex. He's my boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 085
You deserved it 4 679

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hate any sex that doesn't include toothpicks, aprecotts and at least 1 goat sacrifice

then you find him in bed with a guy an he says, "I said I hate it with girls!"

Comments

My boyfriend and I have incredible sex. He agrees. But for some reason, I have a WAY higher sex drive. I feel your pain.

Gotchlorine23 0

Thats funny.... lmao.... sorry

LEAVE THAT DUDE. GIVE ME A CALL AND I CAN HELP YOU OUT!

That's different! I hate to say it, but most likely he's gay. Not to say, there is anything wrong with being gay. He just doesn't want to have sex with you. Asexual like #28 says? Maybe... Whatever the case is, you can look forward to a sexless relationship with him. hooray :/

dudeitsdanny 9

Why must people assume hating sex makes him gay, makes her unattractive, makes him less than a real man, or must mean he has some disorder? You people who said that all sicken me. Maybe it's rare for men to hate sex, but it's not impossible. The only difference is that everyone almost expects women to hate it, but the second a guy doesn't like having sex, there must be something wrong with him, or the girl. Some people just have a very low sex drive. We also don't know their ages. Maybe they're high school freshmen. I feel more sorry for all the people who commented here than I do for the OP.

But it's still a rare occurence, so it's a bit of a curiosity for some... for me, at least. ^_^' I agree there's probably nothing wrong with the guy, but it doesn't lessen the surprise of it. Low sex drive... that's one explanation. Hmm. =|

I think the "women hate sex part" comes from back in the days, where women were filled with bullshit about "waiting for the one" and their sexuality was a huge taboo. Then again, I guess it was probably very common for them to have really bad sex. I really doubt that a society that gave women no rights, treated them as property had any consideration for their sexual needs. Probably the same reason that some men pretend to be sex crazed all the time. "It's macho".

he sound perfect for my wife! we should introduce them....

TiniMartini 0

he either just doesn't want sex with u or he's gay

lovestinks456 0

awww sorry honey that must really suck... Stupid ****** virgins

notzayne 0

THATS BECAUSE YOU SUCK AT WHAT YOU DO. AND MAYBE HE'S BEING NICE.

Um, I am a straight 28 yr old guy, & I dislike sex. Grow up, there are more important things than pleasing you. Besides, sex is meant only for reproduction. & no, I am not religious.