By Gabi - 20/02/2012 14:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend would rather jerk off than have sex with me. Even if I'm next to him in bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 243
You deserved it 6 550

Same thing different taste

Comments

Xxlaurahatakexx 9

"What's wrong with him?" is probably the better question.

^ My God, you're ******* 10x the creeper I will ever be.

mama2b3 20

There's not necessarily anything wrong with op. My boyfriend acts the same way sometimes and I usually just round it up to laziness and selfishness.

drlove78843 6

They don't call having sex - making love for nothing. love to your significant other goes up and down, depends on many variables.

thamack408 11

I think what's wrong with her is her boyfriend.

just a question op, why weren't u madterbatong too? would have have showed him ;)

cobaltss06 1

Damn 138 ur beautiful so ur bf is an idiot. He should be smashin that every night!!!

Fool! That does not fall under the provisions that are required.

200 - Fool! That does not fall under the list of provisions that are required! But, true.

If he prefers to do it himself, it's because she doesn't do it right. We men hear about it all the time and are expected to lean and fix it to satisfy our lady. (I'm still in training) maybe she needs to do the same?

amberbby69 6

She should've started helping out once she saw him doing it. He probably just didn't want to ask her

If anything I'm sure a lot of guys or even girls are free here :)

MerrikBarbarian 9

Actually, I'm gonna agree here. An ex of mine had zero interest in sex with me. He also acted very homophobic... I found out he had a bf, and had for over a year. He was only dating me to appear straight to his macho family. It happens.

Redoxx_fml 22

Or maybe he loves his hand more

People, people, the real question here is, is his hand a boy or girl?

viavocal 4

Sometimes you just prefer to do it yourself.

Disagree with you. At no point in my life or in the lives of people I know have I ever heard someone say that! Nothing means more to a person then having a warm body please them

22cute 17

Um you might deserve that? I mean really, you gotta figure you're doing something wrong.

There is more to a relationship than sex...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I hate your comments because they are always bias, no where in the FML does it say that she said that she told him doesn't like it. Also maybe he thought she was asleep or not in the mood so unless she told him about it and they discussed it their relationship is fine

74 - if the relationship was fine, why would op post this as an fml? she's obv got a problem with it. come on now, think about the purpose of the post. take deep breath, unbunch panties.

The FML only specifies this happening one time, so I don't see this as a problem unless its repeated

93- Well in the last sentence of the fml I think that implies she attempted more than once

What?? "Even if I'm next To him in bed" is saying she's tryed more than once?

31-that's like saying "there's more to a car than just gas". yea, that is very true, but you still need it to actually work.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Glitterhinoceros 14

i know what word but it sounds too rude :p

M0rt 0

It's not rape if you say "surprise."

21 - So you can imagine the sheer terror I felt when I walked into my first surprise party. ;_;

If you rape a prostitute, wouldn't that just be shoplifting?

I feel like many people blew this out of proportion. lol

I'll get the ball gag, hand cuffs, the punishment paddle, the weasel, and the numbing cream.

205- I'll get the gun. Stay away from me.

I agree #4. She should've took over for him ;) "Need a hand, Babe?"

Study what he's doing to himself, take notes and then practice 'til you get it right. Or just become friends and find someone that meets your sexual needs.

Torva_fml 16

Don't try to justify your stupid comment! You're just making it worse...

You don't have to cuddle and after the deed is done either or don't have to listen to it going on about thing like, so does this glove make my hand look big.

All the thumbs up are probably guys! lmao

Why don't you play with yourself while he's doing that. Might be an exciting new thing you both do. Or he might just give you a hand.

cajekraze 7

That is exactly the solution. Either way, they still get off together

I like this idea. Seriously, there's nothing wrong with masturbating if you're in a relationship. Sometimes men and women just want some quick stress relief. But if he prefers his hand to you all the time...you guys need to work on that. Or DTMFA.

You must be doing something wrong to make him do that. Try spice things up :)

Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant and die.

ilikepanties 0

Don't have sex in the missionary position, don't have sex standing up. Just... Don't do it, promise?

androiddestroya 7

plus, a Wang in the hand is worth two in the bush...