By d4rkxf0x - 22/07/2014 15:54 - United States - Lindale

Today, I found the iPod touch that my mother claimed was stolen at the mall a few years ago, lying on her bed, still logged in to her Facebook. Thanks, mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 073
You deserved it 4 223

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I feel your pain my mother did that with my gameboy

nlm92 15

Time to take revenge via her Facebook status!!!!

Comments

Revenge is a dish best served cold. At least she forgot to log out of Facebook.

ber4fun 23

Seems like it would have been easier for her to just buy her own then to constantly have to hide it from you and not be able to use it freely around the house for years. Some people...

Don't you think sometime in the past few years, she could have bought one for herself?

could've been engraved from when it was op's, or a few other distinguishing points proving it was op's ipod

But then why would she hide it? And even if that was the case, it still sucks that she would buy one for herself and not replace the one that got stolen from her child. When I was a kid my iPod actually did get stolen, and my mom replaced it for me as soon as she could afford to. I can't imagine her ever having stolen it herself or buying herself a new one when she knew how upset I was at losing mine.

CurlyQute 17

Hahahahaha sounds like something my mom would do...

ArashiGirl 13

Time to leave a nasty status on her wall! "Hey everyone! I'm a THIEF! I steal from my own children! 8D"

rabidpeach 5

so was it hers, she thought was stolen and you found it for her? saying "the ipod" doesn't mean the ipod was OP's... so good for you! glad you found it!

It's pretty clear to anyone with an ounce of reading comprehension that the iPod is OP's.

Today my dipshit husband told me the real reason he married me. It wasn't that he loved me, our moms pestering him, we'd been been together 6 years or that we had a kid. He found out a millionaire ex of mine wanted me back and was looking for me. FML.