By isuckatparking. seriously. - 16/01/2019 02:00

Today, I was in a hurry to get to my exams. I’m a new driver so my parking was a little crooked but I didn’t have time to fix it. I was expecting to come back to a note on my car. I wasn’t expecting three of my tires to be slashed and the words “I Suck At Parking” to be keyed into my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 848
You deserved it 1 053

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If there were cameras in the facility where you parked, try to alert security or the authorities there; they can maybe make out the scumbag’s identity. Good luck OP and Im sorry.

tounces7 27

I mean, how crooked was this? Like were you taking up 3 spaces or what? This is relevant info before I decide if ya deserved this or not.

Comments

colderthanyou 15

I hate crooked parkers, but that’s extreme. Y’all, just leave a note on the car.. jeepers...

If there were cameras in the facility where you parked, try to alert security or the authorities there; they can maybe make out the scumbag’s identity. Good luck OP and Im sorry.

tounces7 27

I mean, how crooked was this? Like were you taking up 3 spaces or what? This is relevant info before I decide if ya deserved this or not.

Doesn't matter. Vigilantism is prohibited for a couple of reasons, one of them being unreasonable punishment. Vandalizing a persons car, destroying their tires because of wrong parking is unreasonable no matter the crookedness.

Even if he parked like a douchebag, it's totally uncalled for to cause that much damage to his car.

he said “a little” crooked. that doesn’t mean taking up 3 spaces. he was probably within the lines but just not perfectly symmetrical.

I don't care if you were parked taking up 2 handicapped spots. Someone should go to jail for that. What amazing logic. "They suck at parking, let's commit a felony to show them that you need to follow the guidelines of parking!"

I wonder just how bad the parking was. I’ve parked so badly I’ve gotten tickets, but I haven’t inspired such vandalism. What...did...you...do?

whoever did that wouldn't be able to handle parking around where I live in Minnesota. every day you see at least 3 people parked crooked and at least one person taking up 2+ spots. Once saw someone taking up 4 spots for no reason in a busy parking lot.

They also wouldn’t be able to handle Texas, where every other vehicle is an oversized pick up that takes up 1.5 spots.

Messing with a person's car is like messing with their spouse, and the punishment should be a severe beating.

julfunky 29

... you seriously equate a spouse to your car?

Your right! I like my truck a lot better and I like my wife, usually.

Gofuckyourself 24

😬😬😬 PSA, don't park crooked enough to take more than one space. And if you didn't take more than one space... PSA: don't be a raging jerk by keying and slashing tires 😬😬😬. Sorry you had to deal with that OP, leave your house earlier next time!

I just don't understand tire slashers. Don't they understand that a cae with slashed tires is going to stay there a lot longer?

IrieStorm 9

What exactly does "a little crooked" mean? Sounds like you were blocking multiple spots.