By iSamsung - 06/03/2016 14:00 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I decided to make new friends, so I sat with the lonely guy at lunch. Now he keeps following me, with his phone in a camera position. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 730
You deserved it 2 487

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP, if he ever decides to go on a psychotic killing spree, he will spare you because you showed him a shred of kindness ... tell yourself that to get to sleep at night.

It sucks when you try to be kind but it doesn't go as planned.

Comments

Mathalamus 24

now you know why he was lonely. tell him to stop, or else you'll tell someone.

It sucks when you try to be kind but it doesn't go as planned.

Maybe he's telling his mom/texting? Good for you for giving him a friend, Though. Sorry for the outcome! I've been in that situation before.

OP, if he ever decides to go on a psychotic killing spree, he will spare you because you showed him a shred of kindness ... tell yourself that to get to sleep at night.

well thats one way if thinkin about it

Xandrick 22

*click click BOOM* *click click BOOM* *click click BOOM* (Then he gets to you.) HHHHH... Thanks for the candy. (Then he turns away and shoots everyone else.) *click click BOOM*

He can't take photos or videos of you without your consent. That could be considered harrasment.

yeah... no that's not how harassment works

paravoz 30
Sulphuric_Glue 16

That's not how it works, however it is illegal to upload them to the Internet without their consent

If he is taking the picture/video in a public place, it is completely legal.

This is why you stay home and never go outside hide in a corner and never be social:)

Eh, true :) you had good motives :)

But then you end up like OP's creeper ;P

#9 - OP: "You can make a friend?" From which website can I download that???

Sulphuric_Glue 16

We're all really social people, as long as we don't have to actually meet others in person.

Well at least you tried to do a kind thing, I'm sorry it didn't turn out so well op!

Make sure you stay safe op, keep an eye out for suspicious activity

As mean is this sounds, I've learned through experience that the kids who are completely alone are often that way for a reason.