By Twilightsux - 31/01/2010 03:20 - United States

Today, I found out that my girlfriend had replaced our picture in her locket for a picture of Taylor Lautner shirtless. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 254
You deserved it 6 129

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sorry but Twilight is shit. Vampires are supposed to be dark and intimidating not gay shirtless sparkling guys. Twilight is an unrealistic fantasy for shallow pre teen girls.

get a picture of a hot girl and set it as your phone background. But make sure the girl is actually hot. I can't tell much about Taylor because everything about Twilight makes my skin crawl.

Comments

saranottelling 7

Can you blame her? If she likes Twilight all she has to choose from for her shirtless pic is Edward or Jacob and have you seen Robert Pattinson shirtless? EW... I'd choose Taylor Lautner everytime.

yes, that does suck, but at the same time pretty hot that she's into chicks

RoyaFlower 0

if you're a twilight lover, don't read this....but if you don't like twilight, then stay :) doesn't robert pattinson look like a foot and taylor lautner look like a horse?

mr_miyagi 0
Rickymonkeypants 0

Dump her......twilight is shit

I_Like_Kittys 0

Why do people assume that if you read Twilight you're one of those immature freaks that squeals for evereything in the shitty movies? You dont have to like the movies to like the book. The movies are SHIT. Oh and let me tell you something; You say "Real vampires dont sparkle." Hasnt anyone told you they're not real?

brittalou07 0

I am sorry, but I can't blame her...he is just sexy.

T_Fresh79 0

My Girl friend would probably Do The Same Thing! It seriously hacks me off everytime she talks about him!

Sounds like something I would do. Haha, I have a picture of him shirtless on the back of a book I'm reading to modivate me to finish it.

that sucks. taylors hot, but twilights stupid since hes in twilight its a major turnoff :p fyl

kristee 0

so what? if that Makes feel bad put a pic of someone you like in your wallet.