By Twilightsux - 31/01/2010 03:20 - United States

Today, I found out that my girlfriend had replaced our picture in her locket for a picture of Taylor Lautner shirtless. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 254
You deserved it 6 129

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sorry but Twilight is shit. Vampires are supposed to be dark and intimidating not gay shirtless sparkling guys. Twilight is an unrealistic fantasy for shallow pre teen girls.

get a picture of a hot girl and set it as your phone background. But make sure the girl is actually hot. I can't tell much about Taylor because everything about Twilight makes my skin crawl.

Comments

ok so real quick, all i have to say is that its ok for her to show interest in another guy as long as she remains faithful, but make sure she understands that her replacing a picture of the two of you for that bothers you. Who is more important you or him a guy she will never get with or even have a chance of meeting for a simple conversation?

peacemadison2012 0

well can you blame her. he is 17 with an eight pack and mucles, i mean come on 30 lbs of muscle

ziqi92 0

i dont care how "fine" girls find him but at least not all of them are twilight fangirls. irksome nevertheless FYL bro

get rid of her. or talk to her. she needs to know that he will never happen to her and she is living in a fantasy world. or maybe she turned shallow. your choice on how to fix it

I wouldn't be surprised if my girlfriend did that :/ She's practically obsessed with him.

he is so ****** hott haha. my bf gets upset when I say it haha

immastarr 0

i dont know about you, but im getting a little annoyed of the whole comparioson between taylor and rob. get over it ppl, they dont even know you. i think that taylor is hot, but not that great looking of a face. now i hope that i wont get shot or something by taylor-lovers for sayin this lol. if u like ur opinion, dont go off and yell at ppl with theirs....rob is sooo gross looking by the way (: Whos with me that hates twilight?? fyl op. u shouldnt have to put up with that.

nija666 0

twilights for virgin girls and fags.

NotFatEnough 0

Hey, #146, I'm a virgin girl, and I ******* hate Twilight. It sickens me to my stomach. Please don't make such baseless assumptions.