By Me - 31/01/2010 05:01 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got to talk to the guy I like. Thinking it would be about something pleasant. I was completely wrong. It was about the guy who sits in front of me and his masturbation problem. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 650
You deserved it 3 169

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lilbyrd43 0

A guy talking to you about another guy, masturbating? you pick the winners, don't you?

I always thought masturbation was a pleasant topic.

Comments

I actually think 'the guy sitting in front of her' is the same guy, but later in the FML she doesn't call him "the guy she likes" anymore, because she finds out about his masturbation problem.

peakcheer 2

so the guy you like started a conversation with you about another guy masturbating... yaa he seems great.

azreal_13 0

at least you know he is attracked to you

MF12 0

attracked? please tell me, how does one attrack?

fatalkiss 0

lmao. maybe it means attract + attack. like hes so attracted to her he will attack her

lilbyrd43 0

A guy talking to you about another guy, masturbating? you pick the winners, don't you?

dudeitsdanny 9

She likes the gangbang potential. Two guys, one with a masturbation problem.. One who knows about it... And a girl wanting some action. If OP was a guy, this would be the set-up for a gay ****. Except now i don't wanna watch...... .......>.>;;........

if it was I would love to watch... or join lmao jajaja

I always thought masturbation was a pleasant topic.

Atleast your talking about SOMETHING! You should make the best of it and change the subject!

... he sure knows how to charm girls.

The guy you like talks to you about another guy's masturbation problem? Sounds like you're going to be stuck in "friend" mode. No guy ever talks to a girl about another guy who likes to jack off alot, at least no straight guy. Whoops, looks like we found another problem.

The real FML is how the crush know about the boy's masturbation problem.