By hot_shot - 29/11/2011 01:33 - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because we watched a movie that Taylor Lautner was in, she claims they made special eye contact and they are destined to be together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 713
You deserved it 5 031

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It seems that your girlfriend is a bit psychotic.

What are you complaining about? You dodged a crazy.

Comments

CadillacPimpen 6
CondomSense 4

She should lynch herself to spare the world of her ignorance.

I made eye contact with my neighbor once. We are now getting married.....she just doesn't know it yet

hellbilly205 17

This is why you should'nt date a girl from the looney bin...

What kind of person says things like that?

bizarre_ftw 21

61 - but loony chicks/guys (no personal experience either way) are the best sex!

Literally pick anyone else, including your own mother, and you'd be better off.

fthku 13

I'm not quite sure picking your mom over a crazy girlfriend is the best approach here, Keyman.

To be honest, I have trouble believing this story is true. First off, how can anybody actually be stupid enough to think they made a "connection" with an actor through a movie screen. And secondly, if this girl actually is that stupid, you're telling me that someone would actually date her. If so, than you sir may be unwell in the head also!

104 **** > brains in usual cases But yeah this girl sounds crazy so she did you a Favor

104- Something tells me you've never met a Twitard. Or actually anyone who's madly in love with actors they've never met.

blackheart24 10

FYL op. Your girlfriend has fallen under the fake **** charm of the likes of Robert Pattinson and Justin Bieber. Nobody likes them except the crazy douchebag girls who all think they're going to marry them. I am sorry you're girlfriend couldn't resist Taylor Launter's abs and apparently his "magical facial expressions."

100, I don't know... at least my mom understands that the television is a one-way device.

TheClumsiest 0

twilight is stupid :/ here come the thumb downs.

JinxosGirl87 0

Taylor Lautner looks like Manbearpig.

Best thing that ever happened to OP? I think so. I'd rather be single than with a dilusional, irrational bitch.

ImFrackinBored 13
rudysayshi 4

maybe you should show how great the sex is ;)

i'm sure you could find someone a little smarter than that. she did you a favour dude

It seems that your girlfriend is a bit psychotic.

pfx2_fml 15

I'm just gonna come out and say it... Deadmau5 FTW!!!

pfx2_fml 15

I'm just gonna come out and say it... Deadmau5 FTW!!!

I think all she's destined for is a looney bin

Dont worry, we got your back Jack. Bitches be crazy.

LezBiHonest 7

"ftw"? What's that mean???....###A BiT $Loww

abbey321 8

Ftw = **** the what. Opposite of what the **** (WTF)

bugmenotmofo 34

344- What the **** does **** the what even mean?

How do you know he deserves better? What if he's a complete douchebag?

She thinks Taylor Lautner is a quality actor... She is the worst of the worst, even dog shit is better than her. Nobody deserves a Taylor Lautner fan..

BadSuerte 0

Well she's going to end up in a mental hospital not you. Does she realize he was looking at the camera?

She's probably just tired of him trying to **** her arm pit.

dethbunny 0
beastmode21 0

YDI for going to see a movie with taylor lautner in it

What are you complaining about? You dodged a crazy.

YakuzaxGeneralz 9
SillySydney 0

Haha, exactly what I was thinking! xD

GAH. Shark Boy* Screw you google. I'm never trusting your searches again. "Did you mean: Lava Girl and waterboy?"

Carbonation 0

Hey, foosball's for the debil! I think Google did the right thing on that one.

Don't worry. I thumbed myself down this one.

Noooo. Yes Taylor was in lava girl and shark boy but he was a kid. But in twilight he is older and good looking

You're missing the point, I used the wrong title.

He was like 13 in that movie or something!!!!!

gazzdogs 5

What does being blonde have to do with having a celebrity crush?