By Anonymous - 05/09/2013 19:11 - United States - Minneapolis

Today, I found out that if I say "make a sandwich", it doesn't matter what context it's in, or whether it's a command or just me describing my day; I'll be yelled at anyway by my hipster roommate for being a "sexist cunt", then end up apologizing just to get her to shut up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 384
You deserved it 5 706

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jwrin373 7

Just tell her "that's cute now GO MAKE A ******* SANDWICH "

You should tell her to stop yelling as it is annoying you and to stop arguing with your god damn opinon.

Comments

Highroller42 2

Sounds like she uses it as a catchphrase, I agree she should be chastised by her roommate until she stops, that cannot catch on at all costs!

Look her straight in the eyes, and tell her: "Make me a goddamn sandwich like the sexist **** you are." Make sure you say "please" and "thank you".

Some men are so wrapped up In their feminism that they've lost the concept of logic. You shouldn't have apologize OP. Gently remind her that she's a 'hipster ****'.

Next time just look at her with a confused look and ask her why she's not in the kitchen. If I were you I would start working as much sexist propaganda as I could into my speech just around her just because. Start competing with yourself to see how many times you can piss her off in one day. For more fun, you could have some friends start doing it when they're around her too. And please don't apologize when you have no reason to.

New game! Piss off hipster bitch with sexist slurs!

literally the most immature comment I have ever seen on FML.

So if you say "I'm gonna make me a sandwich, you want one?" She'll Get mad?:/ thats disturbing..

ABByLeeVashe 17

Give her a Snickers. Hipsters get cranky when they get hungry. Better?

Tell her to shave her arm pits & her "Bajingo" smells like a dead cow starting to bloat

Tell her maybe if she made a "sandwich" more she'd be better in life