By Ouch - 12/08/2009 23:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that doctors can be wrong. Pink clothes, pink stroller, pink bottles, pink bibs, pink cribs and pink bedding to go with my baby that recently came out with a little pink penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 743
You deserved it 22 632

Same thing different taste

Top comments

valuemeal2 1

That happened to my mom, everyone thought I would be a boy but nope! Next time, decorate in yellow.

Well... you can save it for another time if you do happen to have a girl. :) Congrats! I love baby boys!!

Comments

LOL quite the comedian OP. Unlucky though, Can you not have them replaced?

YDI for not noticing the difference between a penis and a ******.

Quest_ 13

OH NOEZ! ur sons not dressed in the conventional male gendr color!!! hes gunna be gay nd shit

dotsdesu 0

tell me what equipment can be used for a girl and can't for a boy.

Oh no, you were sexist and it blew up in your face. Whatever will you do!? Total YDI. Also, everybody knows doctors can be wrong. Especially about this. Why didn't you? :/

fakkumairaifu 14

For god's sake. This is what happens when you try to force a gender on your child immediately after birth. What's wrong with everything being pink even if it is a boy? For the time being, he won't care, and if he decides he doesn't like it when he gets older, you can get him new stuff.

YDI for buying all your baby stuff in pink. Do you wanted to raise a barbie doll?

I hope all you people whining about this and saying YDI have severely malformed children that fit none of the baby clothes you presumptuously bought them.

Well, there's another way to look at it: Your kid hasn't developed the ability to see all colours yet. The problem is that red is the first colour you can see.