Bathroom menace

By Shelly - 07/06/2009 02:25 - United States

Today, I used the restroom at a department store. While I was in my stall, I overheard a little girl say to her mother, "I see someone wearing pink!" I remembered that I was wearing pink just as she finished her thought, "…and she's pooping." She was peeking at me through the stall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 238
You deserved it 3 432

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hahaha, worst thing ever. I love kids, but ahh. Good thing they don't remember any of it? Plus, you'll never see them again. By the way, everyone poops.

They really need smaller cracks, i can basically watch the tv out of my bathroom haha.

Comments

Hahaha, worst thing ever. I love kids, but ahh. Good thing they don't remember any of it? Plus, you'll never see them again. By the way, everyone poops.

Except vampiers they only drink blood so ther is no poop

Even male vampires get monthlies then. it would only make sense!

alexgisforme3 0

eww :(. id be pissed at that kid, and wouldnt wanna do my business in a public stall bathroom anyway...quite honestly id rather go in my pants in that case.

danielleeycakes 3

So you're saying you'd rather shit your pants instead of using a public rest room..?

They really need smaller cracks, i can basically watch the tv out of my bathroom haha.

Night22_fml 4

If you started making noises, they would've left. Also, what kind of mom wouldn't scold her child for watching?

Darth_Taco 14

Oh God! That use to happen to me all the time! Now I don't use public restrooms. I'm too traumatized! D: You poor bastard.

Brat! I would not blame you for whatever gruesome act you may have inflicted on her afterwards.

:| you don't poop in public bathrooms YDI because of that! But HAHAHA, this did make me laugh

SluttyMcNugget 0

That stupid ****!! Sue her for invasion of privacy.....lol jk. I would have told on her mommy, I actually would, that's just sick (and not in the good way).

AK 2

Oh God. FYL. I feel violated just reading this.